Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Running out of time, we don’t got much left. We can fall in love with our final breath Laying on My Porch While We Watch The World End, by Powfu

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - MidnightKeehl
MidnightKeehl
Fight with my Best friend Jan 07 2012, 01:46 AM
You know i need to ask you all something, i had a fight with my best friend, it was about because i stopped cutting for a while then i got really stressed so i cut again, then on my real facebook profile i told everyone on it that i was emo, then she got a little annoyed at me and told me to delete the post i, being the self-centered prick i am said that i wont because I thought that they should know, and now she wont talk to me and i don't know what to do, i've never really had a good friend for more then a year or two, so i really have no clue what to do or if i should give her some time or just try to talk to her now, oh and she deleted me off of facebook and skype, so i have pretty much no way to contact her

Replies

BlackestOfNight
Jan 07 2012, 05:09 AM
she isnt a best mate if she doesnt let you be who you are if you want to be emo then you be emo i dont have any best mates they only bite you on your ass and fuck you up further
DarkEmoLover
Jan 07 2012, 07:07 AM
I Have been in this place loads of times... it all happened because of one stupid thing... they arent worth your time... so dont worry
MidnightKeehl
Jan 07 2012, 11:27 AM
thanks guys but in my life i've never really let anybody in, expect for her, so now i really don't know what to do, cuz right now i really could die in a hole and not give a shit
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 08 2012, 11:19 AM
Give her some time then talk to her, but also try and make some new friends...
MidnightKeehl
Jan 08 2012, 09:04 PM
I've tried to do that, but everyone at my school thinks i'm a retard -.-
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2012, 01:30 PM
Can't see why you seem fine to me...
MidnightKeehl
Jan 11 2012, 02:29 AM
D'awwww Thanks ^-^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More