Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Dear my silent demon eat me up till I'm gone I dnt deserve to live skin an bone is what I want thin is more human close to me u hold me tight Ana won't I be alright? Ana, by xEpik.Kuppcake.Screamsx

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

KateKickass
Why do we get bullied? Jul 06 2012, 09:36 PM
I want to know why? It always starts with being called emo, Then they start cussing at you, Then they slightly hit you in the hallways, Then they start slamming you into lockers, Then they start punching you, Then they start threatening your life, Thats always how are bullying starts out, but no one knows how it ends. my question is WHY ARE WE BULLIED?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Jul 06 2012, 10:36 PM
Because we are different. Its simple as that, its just the natural hatred humans have for others that are not like us. Like the KKK and black people. Like America and....everything in the whole world. People just hate people that aren't like them. We will never be able to stop it, hate will always be around. You can prevent it in small ways, in small places, like your school by anti-bullying programs or something. But its just simple hate for being different. :/
FlickerOfHope
Jul 07 2012, 04:35 AM
Its exactly that, no matter where we go or what we do people will aways hate us because we are different, there is nothing we can do about it, we will always be seen as strange and outsiders. BUT, we can always be sure that we're not alone. All over this world there are people just like us, that have the same problems in life! Being different isnt a bad thing always remmember that! Being urself is what matters the most! never let someone else determine who you are, its up to u who u want to be in the end! no matter how hard u try u'll never be able to please everyone, all u can do is be urself and try to change the world in some small way :)
xxxemogirl_lonnerxx
Jul 07 2012, 04:53 PM
because we are diffrent and we have driffrent syles from everyone else
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 08 2012, 08:54 AM
because we are diffrent don't follow the 'norm' but mainly beacuse of jealously the fact you have the guts to express your opion and dress how you want where as they do not feel confident enough to so often follow the 'crowd ' or feel pressured into trying to look big/smart infront of mates is often the root cause of bullying.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jul 08 2012, 12:57 PM
One of my favourite quotes explains this perfectly. From the book "Lucas" by Kevin Brooks: "People would rather have a monster they know than a mystery they don't"
FiFiTheVampBitcxh
Jul 09 2012, 07:37 PM
We are bullied because we're different and the bullies cannot accept people who are different to them. It's not just emos, goths, etc. many 'normal' and 'chavy' people are bullied too. I find it's the bullies who are the weak ones. Just stand pround of who you are, do not let them win over you and they'll learn and see eventually that you don't care and is not changing :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 10 2012, 01:36 PM
"It's not just emos, goths, etc. many 'normal' and 'chavy' people are bullied too." - a very important point rarely mentioned on here...
FlickerOfHope
Jul 11 2012, 05:58 AM
That is also true, but it does often seem that emos and goths are regular targets!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More