Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here I am in color No luster, glamour or gold I hope you'd remember me Dressed in shadows, black and white To flatter the faulted soul You never witnessed me unfold All these things I never told you If I Never Wake Again, by Picture Me Broken

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxjessalynxx
xxjessalynxx
I want someone to name my squishy ;-; I'm pans so girl or guy. Apr 20 2014, 08:28 PM
;-; I'm so sick of being single, I'm a complete mess without someone to keep me strong. Honestly I'm pretty useless, I always need protecting from bullies and stuff because I'm pathetic, I cut, I have depression, social anxiety, I'm bipolar, I have anorexia and many other issues. But added to that I am also the sweetest person you could probably ever meet, I love people and I care for them no matter what they have done, until they do something against me. I want a boyfriend or girlfriend but preferably girlfriend... so yeah... HMU

Replies

Emo Pictures - JanetheKiller2
JanetheKiller2
Apr 20 2014, 08:54 PM
hey im a les so ya
Emo Pictures - xxjessalynxx
xxjessalynxx
Apr 20 2014, 09:16 PM
um ._. I have no idea what you look like hun :/ I can't just go for someone that I've never seen
TREIGHTER
Apr 21 2014, 06:52 PM
Heyy, I gotta say that from what I just read, I can totally relate to how you feel. I used go through most of the things you've been through and still do. So if you really want to do this and get to know each other, send me a message. I promise I'll be there for you.:)
Emo Pictures - _xXHaliexX_
_xXHaliexX_
Apr 25 2014, 12:43 PM
hey you should message me :)
Emo Pictures - piercetheday
piercetheday
May 20 2014, 11:38 AM
kik? Cx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More