Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Im just a kid and life is a nightmare im just a kid I know that its not fair nobody cares, cause im alone and the world is having more fun than me Tonight I'm just a kid, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxjessalynxx
xxjessalynxx
That feeling of caving in... Apr 20 2014, 09:10 PM
Has anyone else ever had that feeling where it feels like your chest is caving in on itself? When it feels like your organs are being squished :'( please someone tell me what this feeling! I am so sick of feeling like this... it's scaring me :( please help... I can't breathe... please help me :(

Replies

xXxTheMistWalkerxXx
Apr 21 2014, 01:32 AM
Calm down hun it will be ok relax watch stuff on iTunes and talkto ur bestow or u can message me
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Apr 22 2014, 12:33 AM
Stay strong and think positive, sounds stupid but a postive mind set makes things easier to cope with. As the above said, relax :) Things will even out with time, in the mean time do things you enjoy and the feeling should pass. Personally i find writing stuff down is a good way to relive the feeling Hope this helps, if you ever want someone to talk too or listen, just drop me a pm

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More