Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fight it, Take the pain, ignite it, Tie a noose around your mind. Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it. To a tree. Tell it, You belong to me. This ain't a noose, this is a leash! Holding on to you, by Twenty One Pilots

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Broken-Abstract-Girl
Broken-Abstract-Girl
Worst thing an Ex (or anyone else) has ever said to you Apr 22 2014, 02:48 PM
For me: my ex told me that nobody loves really skinny girls, people want someone with curves so maybe I should put on a bit more weight and another thing he said was that self harm is for people who are immature and I should never do it again because I was acting childish and I should learn to grow up instead of ruining my chances at life

Replies

Emo Pictures - XNumb_On_NovacaineX
XNumb_On_NovacaineX
Apr 22 2014, 04:20 PM
My mom said "Oh what you lost weight?" I lost 20 pounds :/
Emo Pictures - damian
damian
Apr 23 2014, 02:18 AM
my ex called me an unreliable basterd...i was nothing but loyal...he cheated.....twice......with two different guys.....ugh
Bones
Apr 23 2014, 05:37 AM
I will slit you from ear to ear...you lieing bitch I will slit you from ear to ear can you hear me
Emo Pictures - XxMonsterIsEnergyxX
XxMonsterIsEnergyxX
Jun 18 2014, 08:04 PM
"You're abnormal.. you're a bad example to everyone in this house, you're a mistake, are you on drugs? Are you sleeping with someone? You're complicated, you make me depressed" ^^^ (Never did any of the above) with that being said to me when I was 13.. and kinda now too.. I still love them to death.. :|.. Whatever.
BrokenPrincess
Jun 19 2014, 05:10 AM
My mum told me emo's should be locked in a mental hospital :( .. she supports emo's now though which is good :)
That6metal6chick6
Jun 19 2014, 03:13 PM
Worst thing an ex said to me hmmm. I've had some terrible things been said but I think the worst was "I only dated you because you looked her but you weren't 50000 miles away"
Spinymouse
Jun 20 2014, 04:21 PM
@ That6metal6chick6, you combine two worst things an Ex had said to me. Ex A said he only went to bed with me because he was so sad about his ex-girl leaving him and never loved me anyway. Ex B said he would have wanted to remain my guy if I had not lived 250km away and we had seen each other more often. Lame excuse, as if this little distance matters if you love someone! And we saw each other in Skype every day and in person every weekend!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More