Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you. Your friends will like you more than they used to Ride The Wings Of Pestilence, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
whats the point? Aug 21 2014, 04:01 PM
Urgh So, recently got dumped (for the 5th time) and seriously questioning what is the fucking point of relationships? Sure there were happy times but i feel like it always ends and i am just destined to end up alone. Before my most recent ex was a bad relationship and after that,i swore to myself i would never fall in love again, but then i met most recent ex and let the walls down and fell for him. Now just like every other relationship it has ended and i'm left feeling hurt and depressed, again. All i want is to find someone who loves me as much as i love them. Why is that so hard to find? And how can i best go about doing that without getting hurt again in the process? i seriously just want to give up on love right now :(

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 21 2014, 05:03 PM
Sorry to hear that, but do you know why any of them ended exactly?
Emo Pictures - The_Odd_One_Out
The_Odd_One_Out
Aug 21 2014, 06:35 PM
Well it's life n it is full of heart breaks. But can't let a few boys destroy who you are when there are billions out there. There is a reason why they are called one in a million XD however like bad experience, comes wisdom and strength. Learn from your mistakes and prepare yourself, but don't ever give up because that's already breaking the heart of the guy out there waiting for you.
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Aug 21 2014, 06:59 PM
why did they end? hmm well a variety of reasons i guess, the most recent because he was in a bad place and didn't feel it fair to keep me in limbo just feels like it boils down to me not being good enough :( what worries me most is my not so normal reaction to break ups. am currently off work because i pretty much has a breakdown (i'm bipolar) which makes me think i'd be an idiot to get involved with anyone again as evidently i can't cope with the fallout
Eternalxox
Aug 22 2014, 07:47 PM
I have the exact same problem. All you have to do is keep the walls up even during the relationship and don't let them down till he does. That's what I did and I have a great relationship going now. I wish you luck sweetheart :)
Emo Pictures - chrisjames93
chrisjames93
Aug 31 2014, 12:50 PM
Hey if you dont mind looks, im a decent guy looking for a long term thing if your intrested, im laid back and easy going.. Im from liverpool aswell lol :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More