Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Take a gun called hate Up against your heart And pull the trigger Bullet Theory, by Funeral For A Friend

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

rainbowskittledinos
Anyone needing advice. Oct 29 2014, 07:30 PM
ill help you with any topic. you can private message me or post on here. up to you. i reply asap. and im good with ALL sorts of problems. i help people all the time. and they end up coming to me again for other problems bc they know i know how to help. i am always going to be here to help.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 03 2014, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the offer to help people here :)
rainbowskittledinos
Apr 08 2015, 02:26 AM
No problem. its what i do. i help the best i can in any way shape or form :D ive been known to cheer people up.
Emo Pictures - Zerokid6
Zerokid6
Apr 11 2015, 04:50 AM
that is a good skill to have.. :)
Emo Pictures - SLOW-LIFE
SLOW-LIFE
May 23 2015, 03:45 PM
Hi :D I´ll just make use of your offer and tell you about a question that I thought about for a long time now... I think that maybe in a way this would be interesting for others as well coz I think it could be quite common here. But first of all - let me thank you :) what would you recommend to ppl who didn´t hang out with friends for about 3 years coz they thought it would be smart to study instead and therefore totally suck at anything social now that they noticed that friendship and love actually are crucial aspects of life? :D ahh and these ppl (including me) hate parties as well - like they just stand at the bar and ask themselves why they even are there when they could do other stuff and just feel totally like an alien amongst the partyppl.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More