Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hey girls, let's see ya move, My name's Ricky Bobby and I like your boobs. Keepin' It Sunny Side Up, by Deaf Havana

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

FlooD
Hairstyle/haircut tips? Jan 30 2015, 03:16 PM
I'm growing my hair out, and in a few months I'm gonna get the hairdresser to style my hair in an emo fashion. But what should I tell him? Obviously side swept bangs, but how will I get the sharp edges on my hair/hugging my face etc?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 30 2015, 03:27 PM
Not gonna lie a lot bugger it up and you come out not liking it. Make sure you go to one that can razor cut layers rather than just use the scissors for everything.
FlooD
Jan 30 2015, 03:35 PM
i bet its best to cut your own hair. i could never trust myself >.< razored off layers it is
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jan 30 2015, 03:50 PM
get them to layer it in a style you like then buy a razor comb and finish it off yourself.if you can't cut your own hair, ask a friend (you trust) to cut your hair for you.. As for hairdressers, if there's a place with alternative looking staff then your better off there (most times) as they'll tend to know the styles, but as xXeMoRaCeRXx said most hairdressers aren't great at alternative styled hair
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 30 2015, 04:49 PM
I tried growing my hair out, it looked something like this, http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/007/cache/spider-monkey_719_990x742.jpg But all jokes aside.. Well, looking at your face, you should do this sort of a hair style. In my opinion, it would work for you. Also, I think darker hair has better style. You have many options depending on your length. http://shorthairstylelong.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hairstyles-for-young-men-with-long-hair.jpg

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More