Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The darker things get the better i see. I'm so alone and so are you, we all live and die that way. Teeth The Size Of Piano Keys, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - damian
damian
Alice (DID) Jul 06 2015, 03:28 PM
She is the most beautiful girl that you’ll ever see. With a doll-like face and her speech so clean. She is adored by all but no one knows the truth. That little miss Alice likes to climb upon the roof. She’ll sit there all night and cry all night long. But the words she tries to say get drowned in a song. “I’m real I’m real” she cries at the moon. “Will someone save me quick, will someone come round soon.” Then little miss Alice will trip and she falls. With the moon looking over her shoulder as she calls. “I’m real I’m real please save me from this chain.” Then she blacks out into sleep, forgetting all her pain. The next morning she’ll wake up from her sleep. A woman’s staring at her as if she were a creep. “You went on the roof and made quite a fall. Oh Beth what did you do, why didn’t you just call?” Alice starts to cry out “that is not my name.” “I’m sick and tired of you try’na force me in this game.” “I’m real, I’m real and I’ll never lose this fight.” The woman cried out loud and in came the men in white. And now miss Alice is locked up again. With two safe dosages of escitalopram. But in the night she still cries loud. “Beth, I’m scared, come on please let me out.” But Beth will ignore her cause she has found. “I can win if I just ignore this hellish sound.” “You’re fake, you’re fake she cries in her head.” “Why is this my life, I wish that you were dead.”

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 06 2015, 10:01 PM
Amazing =]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More