Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And there she was, reflecting so brightly the warmth that she installs. And there she was, we were infinte for a moment. Bulls make money, pigs get slaughtered, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

solartwit
Ahoy, Sep 03 2015, 08:25 PM
I'm Mattie the fifteen (soon to be sixteen - sept. 8th) year old gender-queer. I like music, anime, food, horror movies, old movies, sleeping, drawing, and my kitten. gnar the kitten I dislike pointless drama and the people who start it. I don't care for people who bash on other people's favorite bands. There are many bands I dislike, but I'd never bash them it's disrespectful to the band and the people who actually enjoy the band. At the same time I dislike easily butt-hurt people, and rabid fan girls aka the girl's who will literally try to rip you a new one for disliking their 'idol' or whatever. I prefer online socializing over offline socializing. I am 80% introvert, 19% sleepoholoic, 1% dweeb trash, and 0% intelligent. I am sarcastic and sometimes rude, but I try not to be? I can be pretty annoying and hyperactive; I curse too much, I jump moods too much, and I get annoyed too easily. I am easily the laziest person you'll ever meet and if you ever ask how I am doing the general answer will probably be good or tired and to me they both mean about the same thing. I made this account to make friends and hopefully find a cure to my ongoing boredom. One thing you should know before trying to talk to me: I am an awful conversationalist if you have nothing to say. Small talk is cool, but it always ends up no where for me since I am about as interesting as wet paint drying on a wall. One word replies, I don't know how to reply to them and my replies will slowly take longer and I'll end up not replying at all. So if you put effort into trying to keep a conversation going, I will too. (yeah that's pretty much it and I have no idea how to finish this so yeah-)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2015, 08:50 PM
Awww cute kitty. I have a cat who is in my profile pics :)
solartwit
Sep 03 2015, 08:55 PM
Thank you! His name is Gnar (silent G). I got into the habit of calling him Narnia which I probably shouldn't have done since now that's pretty much the only thing he responds to - oops.
adorablypainful
Sep 05 2015, 01:26 PM
One of the most complete introductions I have ever seen on this website in a long time xD Hello there and hi kitty O.O Welcome to the website, I hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of new people ^-^
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 07 2015, 11:12 AM
^agreed It's nice to see such a long intro and Welcome to SE :)
Emo Pictures - Eddie131313
Eddie131313
Sep 07 2015, 06:44 PM
Totally agree with u!cx I first read "drawing, and my kitten" as "drawing on my kitten" xD sorry im weird..
solartwit
Sep 10 2015, 10:00 AM
adorablypainful - Oh really? Aha, I was just rambling, no idea what to say here. But thank you. Kate - Thank you! ^^ Eddie121212 - My cat usually attempts to eat my pencil when I draw, does that count?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More