Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But me I'm a single cell On a serpents tongue There's a muddy field where a garden was And I'm glad you got away But I'm still stuck out here My clothes are soaking wet From your brother's tears Poison Oak, by Bright Eyes

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Procratinating Sep 03 2015, 10:24 PM
So I have about 5 projects, three are due tomorrow and I can't stop putting them off... Help?

Replies

xxWretchedAndDivinex
Sep 03 2015, 10:44 PM
Tell yourself that you'll earn a reward when these are done, and if you convince yourself that's true, you will be able to go through projects with ease. Its a nice state of mind to be honest. Afterwards, go on and do what you want to do!
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 03 2015, 10:45 PM
lol i'll try that
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 03 2015, 10:51 PM
I procrastinate loads so can't help sorry :D Oh shit I'm procrastinating now too haha
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 04 2015, 04:04 AM
Update: It's 12:05 am, I'm not near done, and I give up on life
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 04 2015, 04:49 PM
Second Update: I was up till 2 am doing it
Xnxrchy
Sep 06 2015, 02:38 PM
You did them at least!!!! Give yourself a pat on the back~ And it helps to break up projects into smaller parts over time, if that helps.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2015, 09:02 PM
Looking at and talking about cars distracts me lots...as does finding new bands
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 11 2015, 01:29 AM
I usually get on here, go on tumblr, or write stuff for wattpad
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Sep 15 2015, 09:15 PM
personally the best way i find to beat it when i'm studying/revising is: procrastinate to another assignment or subject and make a start on it instead of procrastinating away from your studies,that way you're being productive and making a start on other pieces of work you have to complete too! Also parental controls on computers..use them! they often have a website blocker/timer so you can set up your computer to allow you to have X amount of time online /on a set sites per day before it blocks you off it ( till the end of the that set time period you created ie blocked from tumblr 4pm - 6pm, any time before of after those set times you can use the site) that way you can't get distracted/tempted by them:P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More