Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair Don't you try to blame this on me My love for you is bulletproof and you're the one who shot me Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

fortheloveofbands37
so i have kind of a "destructive" crush... Oct 04 2015, 05:04 PM
i really need help guys. i like this guy a lot. hes not in any class with me at school anymore so i only see him in the halls now. i don't want to sound cliche...but he's everything i ever wanted. he's perfect for me. and i feel extremely intimidated by this. he is attractive, punk rock, has lots of friends, tall, rides a skateboard, and really just everything i could ever dream of. maybe it's the fact that he's a year older than me, or the fact that he's just so attractive and ideal, but im pretty much afraid of him. whenever i see him or even hear his name, I have the urge to cut or commit suicide. just the thought of him lowers my self confidence, i feel like ill never deserve him or be good enough for him, like im just this skinny, ugly, awkward little thing compared to him (he's actually quite shy/standoffish too). he is quiet around people he doesn't know, so it's not like he is going to really engage in conversation with me. i tried talking to him and things didn't get far. my depression is worse lately because of him! i feel like such a fu*ckup, like who the hell does this!!?! crushes are supposed to make you happy and bubbly inside not feel like you want to end your life. idk what to do i really need help thank you guys

Replies

Deteriorate
Oct 04 2015, 05:34 PM
send him to sh¡t. It does not have anything worse than being sad because of someone else. you do not need for anyone to be happy
Lord_Of_Woe
Oct 04 2015, 06:41 PM
Sadly, crushes are meant to hurt because it's pretty much you desiring something you'll never get, but at the same time how do you know that you won't get it.
Xnxrchy
Oct 04 2015, 08:58 PM
If he's making you feel bad, that's not a crush. That indicates something possibly abusive and dangerous, stay the hell away, please. He's not worth it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More