Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Once upon a time we had a lot to fight for We had a dream, we had a plan Sparkles in the air spread a lot of envy Didn't have to care once upon a time Sail away, by The Rasmus

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

fortheloveofbands37
suicide Oct 04 2015, 05:35 PM
i think i don't know what to do anymore ://

Replies

Deteriorate
Oct 04 2015, 05:40 PM
for what ? it will not solve anything. i was already near death and is so boring as live here in this hell. but we are different. you can find reasons to be happy. look. and not commit suicide. but if you go, i will also. we find ourselves in hell †
Lord_Of_Woe
Oct 04 2015, 06:45 PM
If you die you'll fade into a dying memory, you'll make more peoples' hell even worse just so you could escape.
shutupplease
Oct 06 2015, 02:56 PM
They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. I just want to remind you that we are commenting here because although we might not know who you are or what you are doing we still care about you and we value you as a human being. So before you consider killing yourself at least think of us as your friends who cares deeply about you. So instead of keeping yourself locked up in the dark, talk to people. Talk to us. We are here for you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More