Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The life may leave my lungs, but my heart will stay with you... Deathbeds, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxXKingForADayXxX
XxXKingForADayXxX
I think it's time we stop using these types of websites for relationships. Aug 26 2016, 11:39 PM
Now I'm not saying we can't find relationships on this site, but if you constantly post that you're looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend, it won't work and it'll seem extremely weird. It also seems very rude to use this site just for finding a relationship and not actually talking to other people and make friends. All I'm saying is talk to people instead of advertising that you want a relationship.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Zodiac
Zodiac
Aug 28 2016, 09:10 AM
This is probably the stupidest forum post I've ever seen...
XxXKingForADayXxX
Aug 29 2016, 02:25 AM
Honestly, honey, I don't care if you think it's the stupidest forum. Ya know why? Because you know I'm right about how people look for only relationships here.
Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
Sep 07 2016, 04:13 PM
That's true but where else are you gonna find the exact type of person you know you wanna talk to? Not saying either way is wrong but where else do you expect people to go?
XxXKingForADayXxX
Sep 12 2016, 12:29 PM
You have to talk to them. Honestly, I didn't find anyone here by posting about me wanting a boyfriend or girlfriend of a certain age. I talked to people in the chatrooms, and even when they thought I was cringy, I kept talking. Whether it was in the main Hangout or PM chat. I'm just saying advertisements aren't going to go much of anywhere unless people are desperate to just have the relationship status filled.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 12 2016, 08:15 PM
It's a great site to get to know people with similar interests and possibly date them at some point, but I agree just asking for a boyfriend or girlfriend in the forums isn't the way to do it.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Sep 27 2016, 09:11 PM
I am going to have to disagree with you there. This isn't a dating site, but there is still a possibility you can find someone. Love can be found in so many ways, and if people want to get on this site to find someone with similar interests then thats okay. But one thing I can say is when someone is constantly looking and asking to be in a relationship, its harder to find anyone. I'm not saying it will never happen if you carry yourself that way, but you have a less chance. It makes you come off as desperate.
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 04:25 AM
Yeah, this isn't tinder or okcupid. I mean I actually got into my first relationship from a different emo forum 7 years ago. But I wasn't looking for it. I had been posting on and off for about a year. Then I finally started spending a lot of time, was a known name there, went in chat, etc. There was a clique, and he soon joined. When you make posts asking for a boyfriend or girlfriend, idk, there's just something off about it. I, personally, would be less likely to talk to you at all. But that's just me and I'm the type of person who has to know someone before falling for them.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 28 2016, 01:08 PM
True. It's good to ask for advice in the love and relationships forum (I believe that's what it's there for any way), but looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend is kinda weird.
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Sep 28 2016, 08:29 PM
I don't think it's fair to dictate as to what people can and can't do on here within reason. Saying that, this wasn't created as has been stated to be tinder or the likes and isn't the reason why I joined.
Emo Pictures - noelleX_
noelleX_
Oct 05 2016, 05:33 AM
honestly online relationships suck no matter what site or app you use

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More