Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She bathed in blood that much you know,Of the demon countess Bathory, Through these cemetery gates we go, With my eyes closed . Elizabeth, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
I Feel Like I Don't Fit In Anymore And I Feel Like My Mum Doesn't Love Me Anymore Oct 20 2016, 11:22 AM
For some reason, I only just started feeling this way. Let me explain. I feel like mum doesn't love me anymore. That feeling started a while ago. It started when I started only just passing my maths tests. It then left for a while, but then it came back when I forgot my hat for school and she had to drive home again for me to get it. It's now starting to effect me. As for the "I feel like I don't fit in anymore," thing, it started recently. I would be at school and I would be with my friends at recess and lunch, but I wouldn't really talk to them during recess and lunch. Mainly because what they talk about I don't really like. This makes me feel out of place. The only people that make me feel that I fit in are the people on this website and my favourite celebrities (actors, actresses, bands, band members, singers, YouTubers) These feelings have started really effecting me. These feelings have made me start thinking that it's true that my mum doesn't love me and that I don't fit in anymore.

Replies

Emo Pictures - mystic_shadow
mystic_shadow
Dec 29 2016, 06:33 AM
It's most likely anxiety. I felt that way for awhile and turns out I was just making myself anxious between hoping I didn't fail math, dealing with people who I thought were my friends but we're actually not, and not be true to myself and intrest. People will always be petty and make you feel like you don't fit in but if you tune them out you'll be surprised how many friends you'll make hat like the same things as you. If you still feel this way try listening to a different genre of music or you can message me I might be sporadic because of uni I can offer so advice :) Kik: mini_demonia

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More