Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i'm trying my best to explain all the things i'm going through (just try! just try a little harder!) Never Be What You Want, by We Are In The Crowd

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
FAKE PROFILE ALERT Oct 20 2016, 01:34 PM
https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/justasilly/ THIS PROFILE IS FAKE. THESE ARE NOT THIS USER'S PHOTOS. PLEASE REPORT AND BLOCK. THANK YOU! I have sent out private messages to a lot of users who are friends with this account warning them to stay safe, please spread this info until site admins remove him.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 21 2016, 07:08 PM
Thank you for alerting everyone!
myconcavethoughts
Oct 22 2016, 12:09 PM
That's okay, just wish the profile would get removed already! How come the process is taking so long?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2016, 11:56 PM
Just waiting for their proof pic.
myconcavethoughts
Oct 25 2016, 03:32 PM
Well you're all gonna be waiting a while man!
myconcavethoughts
Nov 15 2016, 12:58 PM
Why is this account still not gone? I can send admins proof of who the real guy is to get this taken down.. whoever this is is being a creep to underage girls fgs. Get rid of them!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 19 2016, 07:51 PM
Please can you send proof and it will be removed. Also I have messaged the user again with a link to this forum topic.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2016, 10:48 PM
Account now removed. Ignored any messages received from admin, logs state never in the location given on profile and proven fake now.
Emo Pictures - January
January
Nov 25 2016, 11:53 PM
I was thinking of an idea to prevent this from happening more often. So let's say when a new user joins and in order for him to receive [Account Verified] status on his profile he has to submit an image privately to the admin with him/herself showing their face holding a sheet of paper that properly displays their username until the admin reviews they will receive that status on their profile next to their username. Just a suggestion because this is around in most websites now. I've already spotted numerous fakes in Site Models.
myconcavethoughts
Nov 26 2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks so much! I agree with January, that would be the best way to help prevent things like this from happening
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2016, 01:36 PM
January - so many people just won't bother doing that though or I'd have enabled it from the start. If only things were simple...
Emo Pictures - January
January
Nov 26 2016, 02:24 PM
xXeMoRaCeRXx - :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More