Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When people ask about the last time that we spoke I let the stitches do the talking for the most part And I leave out how you threw a lamp through my front window Populace In Two, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
Les Psychoses Passionnelles Oct 22 2016, 05:32 PM
Fragmented minds meet like it was fated Splitting thoughts, we take another hit I still love you like I know you love me Chaos begins with your fingers on my skin Never needed to speak with your eyes aflame I still love you like I know you love me Stretched out arms full of scars and metal bars Ash and ends on the grass where you play on heart strings I still love you like I know you love me With damp cheeks and cold teeth you take me away Holding on my hand, holding on my chest I still love you like I know you love me Tobacco tinted skies keep us covered until we get there You walk steady, I walk silently I still love you like I know you love me A few more breaths of smoke standing at your window Night changes shape, quiet and careful down below I still love you like I know you love me Intimately, your kiss lets me know that we're alone Vision grained, skin paled, undressed slow I still love you like I know you love me Longingly we melt under sweat and tongues Dizzily unite in empty euphoria I still love you like I know you love me All you left were my trembling veins, so blue Do you miss me like I miss you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2016, 11:58 PM
<3 this!
Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
Oct 25 2016, 03:33 PM
Thank you!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More