Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When i tell you ill be fine, I still want you by my side. Please just try to read between the lines. between the lines, by Beartooth

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Writing..... May 08 2008, 04:57 AM
Bleeding Time Away I locked my voice up deep inside of myself Denying any help To get me out of this hell It seems to get darker the farther I fall Winner takes all Loser remains so small Life unreal like pastels So farther and farther I crawl Can�t seem to win Cast away like a doll I crave something to feel To remind me I am real My skin needs to peel To allow my soul to heal So I cut a pathway into my soul Only cut myself deeper inside this hole The skin above it only feels dull And I am losing my self control Time slips away, right out of your hands And you bleed it all away I confront the life from which I once ran And surrender to it today Head to the heavens, to god I cry Shouldn�t bother to try For I know he's a lie In his place only the devil would speak I am feeling weak And I�m feeling meek Look into my eyes Where my pain doth leak I turn away for I�m shy I am worse than a freak! I crave something to say I am wasting life away My thoughts are conveyed As my skin decays So I cut a pathway into my soul Trying to cut myself a way out of this hole The skin above it only feels dull I am refusing self control Time slips away, right out of your hands And you bleed it all away I confront the life from which I once ran Make it surrender to me today I let Time slip away, right out of my hands And I bleed it all away I confront the life from which I once ran Make it end for me today

Replies

May 10 2008, 06:33 PM
Here's a couple of mine..... Star Gazer: I gaze at the night sky As few comets fly by Stars twinkling so bright I'm amazed by the sight Sitting atop my house Being quiet as a mouse While I stare into space My heart begins to race Pure bliss seen in my eyes By blessings in disguise I enjoy star gazing Gives my soul a raising All That Consumes Me: Light consumed my soul It made me blind As darkness pursued me And took away my time Thoughts of love for another welcomed me I let it in with no thought And there is where it all began Does he love me, or does he not? Hope of his love had me drowning The air never escaped I couldnt breath My heart always ached Then it all went wrong I knew it would never be the same He moved far away And reason as to why never came In anger and pain I was left to cry So many ways it hurt Oh so broken was my heart of tinted glass Like an unsealed cage, emotions went free as a bird Feelings untold fill me even now Never will he know My heart belonged to him And that I'll forever love him so My feelings may fade dim Maybe Ill love again in time Though it will never be the same Id like a man to call mine
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 10:01 AM
i really like your wrie i can kinda relate to it i just added one of my own called my hole

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More