Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Believe in me when i am gone you gotta keep a smile on Believe, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XXDesiXX5606
XXDesiXX5606
ALL iN THiS LiFE... May 10 2008, 05:49 PM
There are moments when everything is absolutely perfect. but it can turn around so quickly. sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same. things that you wish would never happen do. you have to accept that there are things that you don't want to know, but you have to learn. there are people that you cant live without, but you have to let go. never regret what you did, your mistakes, your success's, failures, &every choice you have made, has made you who you are. its scary to think about the future, and what you would be like if the people who are a huge part of your life, weren't in it. moving on is simple, what your leaving behind is what hurts. there are moments where you realize nothing will ever be the same again. time is divided into two parts, before and after. you may not end up where you thought you'd be, but you'll always end up where you were meant to be. we just have to accept the fact that people will stay in our hearts even if they don't stay in our lives. that's something i still have a hard time accepting.

Replies

May 10 2008, 06:08 PM
Wow......
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 09:59 AM
i really like this =]]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More