Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I was raised in a valley there werr shadows and death;Got alive with scars i can't forget this kid back subdude and shy ,An orphan and his brother unseen by most eyes Don't Go, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Sugar_Cane
Sleepless (acoustic song) May 11 2008, 03:10 AM
I'm sat here alone trying to clear my mind Getting rid of all the memories of you But why do I try when I know inside That I'll miss you in a day or two ? Cause I miss what we had; I wish it wasn't true But it is; and I do; and it hurts I want to forget so I can sleep for a few But I don't know how to do it; nothing works Try to occupy my thoughts in another place Trying to fill my time with this guitar Not letting myself even think of your face But I'm not getting very far... Cause I miss what we had; I wish it wasn't true But it is; and I do; and it hurts I want to forget so I can sleep for a few But I don't know how to do it; nothing works I guess I accept that I can't move on But I've said for so long I'm okay Any feelings you had; they must be long gone So I'll try to stay out of your way Cause I miss what we had; I wish it wasn't true But it is; and I do; and it hurts I want to forget so I can sleep for a few But I don't know how to do it; nothing works Cause I miss what we had; I wish it wasn't true But it is; and I do; and it hurts I want to forget so I can sleep for a few But I don't know how to do it; nothing works I wanna forget (forget) Let me forget (forget) I wanna forget... but nothing works... __________________________ Open to suggestions on how to improve (:

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 23 2008, 04:12 PM
I really love this!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More