Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And it feels like heaven is so far away Gone away, by The Offspring

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Awful non Emo Bands... May 13 2008, 12:50 PM
I noticed some loser had added a few completely non emo bands today. They were soon deleted... With the bands and especially the lyrics I will tolerate bands that maybe more metal for example than emo but pop and hip hop noway! Add your emo lyrics Add your emo bands

Replies

CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 19 2008, 12:51 AM
Dat's because many ppl are incompetent. Someone enought compitent should do that. Bands have to be classificated. Emo and emo-influenced band must be there, and some goth and other ones have to be deleted. So... we don't even know what is emo music? Dat's shitty, emos ought to know, the music is the most important part of emo subculture.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 19 2008, 11:06 AM
"the music is the most important part of emo subculture" - sure is and that list will be looked at when I get the chance. However what is 'emo' to one person isn't to another. Emo as a music genre is subject to so much confusion it's crazy.
selfhater
Nov 24 2008, 05:11 PM
i wanted to add the song from titanic, "my heart will go on...." well it allways makes me fucking cry lol
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 25 2008, 05:32 AM
"Heart" is an American Rock Band back in 8o's and they've made a song called "Alone" and Celine Dion had a version of it and it was totally makes me cry it's not that Rock Music maybe we can add that song to a Pop Music cuz it sounds slow and melodic yeah Celine Dion can be Emo sometimes even Michael Jackson(hey what the heck Im talking about?!?)no just stick to the music that makes you cry(hehehehe)
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 26 2008, 03:24 AM
I have to say Aqua are the worst. Her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard D:
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 29 2008, 10:10 AM
I'm scared of adding lyrics now XD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More