1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your sickness feels like home Skin and bone, by Picture me broken

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

shepardosdemon
Help with cutting Jun 06 2008, 09:31 AM
Hey i know this might be a topic close and personal with alot of people but i need help. i used to cut a while ago and i hurt alot of people when i told them and i dont want to do it again. Now i havnt cut for quite a while. But while im not cutting im just getting really stressed and because i dont want to cut it just bbuilds up. Does anyone know any good substitutes for cutting. because ive been on websites and they just come up with draw on your arm or talk to someone about it, and althothey help it just seems to put it off till the next time i get stressed and it feels worse. im just stuck at the moment because the only way i can releave it fully feels like to cut or take a chunk of flesh out of me :S i hope it can help others aswell Okay well I havnt cut for a while, I did a while ago and hurt loads of people but I havnt done it since. I dont think i need any more help but ill leave the topic open for other people.

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Aug 30 2008, 11:31 AM
Well I couldn't talk to my family cause I know I was hurting them; my friends were mad but supported me but I found out how t chill I know write poems, draw, play some music, listen to some, just lie on my bed and think or just ball my eyes out and cry.. thats how I stopped :D xx
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 12:29 PM
Well my family dont know and have never known. only a couple of friends know, well only one of then in really life. everyone knows on here though. Well Im glad you have stopped aswell as everyone else. Its can feel like the only way out but its not and I like hearing that others can stop because it also made me think why cant I stop, and now i have so thats good.
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 01:16 PM
Well my family would get to worried and really shower me with affection but I didnt want that, It wasnt to get attension. :(
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 03:09 PM
I have two scars on my shoulder still :( I dont think its sick. I cant help it, Im having thoughts about doing it again, Im still addicted, In my head Im thinking of ways that I can do it. I need the people that stopped me doing it in the first place, but I dont want to disturbe them because one is at a party one has got no credit and the other one I let go and watch TV :'( what do I do, they dont know how much I need them.
Aug 31 2008, 07:37 AM
sometimes it helps me when i get stressed or upset- i just put my mp3 player in a turn it up real loud......it really helps sometimes....but it usually depends on what music your listening to- for me screamo helps me release anger and cheers me up ...hope it can help you
xthextreexgodess
Sep 29 2008, 02:09 AM
i used 2 cut but im strugling with wot 2 do with this emoshons...i hav a lot of mentl helth problems i hav meds but they dnt rely help...im not loking 4 pepl 2 fel sory 4 me im loking 4 sum 1 that can help me...plez?
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Sep 29 2008, 10:03 AM
matt =[[ im cutting agian =[[
shepardosdemon
Sep 29 2008, 02:52 PM
I know :' ( well we talked about it abit on msn but its still not good, will you please try to think about what we talked about again. What happend to writing on the box and the blades though? i know you never wrote on the blades but somehow I think you should for me? x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2008, 01:48 PM
Amber go for a run, get out in the fresh air instead if it's possible. Times seem to be quite tough for a lot of people at the moment :( It doesn't help that the weather has been miserable all summer almost in the UK!
Oct 02 2008, 09:10 AM
When most ppl say go for a run and stuff.. Some people dont really have that option of leaving home.. Maybe because of strict parents? Sometimes i feel trapped sorta and dunno what to do and everyone just makes it ten times worse :S Dosnt that make u want to do it more? Even when i try at that point i just dont really see the point and feel a little.. worthless =[ What do i do then? xXxTrevi ^^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 03 2008, 09:07 AM
If you cannot leave the house try talking to someone on here for help and advice.
shepardosdemon
Oct 05 2008, 10:58 AM
Yea there is always someone here that will listern to you and talk about it.
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 06 2008, 08:36 AM
ive never cut before, but i do something else n im not too sure if its better or worse than cutting. i get upset or angry or depressed or even feel guilty n the feelings take over. they swirl round n round in my head sometimes leaving me immobile for hrs on end. n they just dont go away. i feel like shit constantly until things get sorted out. n they make me hate myself n hate the world. :\
victhevamp
Oct 06 2008, 01:03 PM
i wouldnt worry too much that sounds normal to me, i get like that sometimes too, i think thats just part of life :S everyone feels down at sometimes and their emotions take over...
shepardosdemon
Oct 06 2008, 02:59 PM
Yea that happens to me sometimes as well but yea please dont try cutting dont get started into it, depending on your character it can have different effects. like people cut because of emotional pain and the release. But I feel addicted and im still fighting the habbit and I started cutting because I loved the pain and how it felt, and its hard to stop so, NO CUTTING
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 07 2008, 11:03 AM
i wont. wen i get in a state i generally hurt others instead :(
shepardosdemon
Oct 07 2008, 03:16 PM
Hehe well thats a better thing to do, Kind of : S
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 13 2008, 10:07 AM
*crys crys crys* *runs out of room*
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 13 2008, 12:52 PM
Want a chat?
Emo Pictures - ToXiC_cUpCaKe
ToXiC_cUpCaKe
Nov 14 2008, 11:22 PM
ive actually been in this same situation..instead of cutting just do something else lkie writing,listening to music,going for a walk.those kind of things work for me...you could also just like..it might sound weird but i used to take ruberbands and whenever i felt like cutting i would just snap the ruberband on my wrist and it actually made me feel better without actually cutting..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More