Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I had another day to try to take away your pain Now you're so far out of reach It's a lesson you can't teach! Walk on water, by Blessthefall

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

shepardosdemon
Help with cutting Jun 06 2008, 09:31 AM
Hey i know this might be a topic close and personal with alot of people but i need help. i used to cut a while ago and i hurt alot of people when i told them and i dont want to do it again. Now i havnt cut for quite a while. But while im not cutting im just getting really stressed and because i dont want to cut it just bbuilds up. Does anyone know any good substitutes for cutting. because ive been on websites and they just come up with draw on your arm or talk to someone about it, and althothey help it just seems to put it off till the next time i get stressed and it feels worse. im just stuck at the moment because the only way i can releave it fully feels like to cut or take a chunk of flesh out of me :S i hope it can help others aswell Okay well I havnt cut for a while, I did a while ago and hurt loads of people but I havnt done it since. I dont think i need any more help but ill leave the topic open for other people.

Replies

CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 15 2008, 10:20 AM
What a topic! U must B kiddin', ppl. XD Anyway it doesn't make me sense. For all cutters: U just cut yourself, and I'll smile. Such a funny thing. If you are depressed, try to do something to get over it. For example, try to solve your problems. XD There is no reason to cut yourself, if something can be changed. Go on and change it. And if nothing can be changed, so there is also no reason to fall in depression. XD Try playin' guitar (if u can't, so go take a guitar courses), try screamin' (it always helps), skatin' or something else. Sing a song. Just do somethin'. Hurting urself is stupid and scars is not beatiful at all. XD Low mind make low decisions. To think before doing is the only advice. Anyway, if u r enough silly to think how's better to cut urself, just cut ur veins and die. I'll be happy. Rude but true.
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 08:43 AM
i find when im pissed off if i take my guitar to the attic, plug the sweetie in, get the old headphones and turn every knob to 11 then play for ages. that helps. if you dont have a guitar, or instrument. just doing anything that takes ur mind off it will work. if someone has pissed you off, say to yourself (in your head, cant go round muttering to yourself now, people will think your crazzzzzzzzzzy) just say, he/ she is a dickhead their opinion doesnt matter im better than this. hope this helps dude
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 12:13 PM
dont listen to anything i said in that last box, i just cot myself for the first time in 4 years, i fuckin hate myself atm.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2008, 10:13 AM
Get playing on your guitar more and how about uploading a video to YouTube? I've seen some great people playing guitar on there. The joys of wasting on time on YouTube... Anyway I obviously cannot stop anybody cutting, but it'll just make things worse. I understand you need to feel some sort of pain but there are other less dangerous ways...
xthextreexgodess
Nov 23 2008, 12:14 PM
i dnt blame pepl for cuting.. i used 2 its haw i delt with depreshon.. pepl carnt help being depresd what pepl need 2 do is dont wut 4 about a munth but u need all the blades 2 b thron away..yes all of them including sizors everything that u can cut ur skin u can hirt ur self in other ways if u realy need 2 iv been trying 2 stop 4 over a year naw but sumtims i need 2 hirt my self its realy hard 2 stop..u carnt say if u havnt been thro it
mali
Nov 23 2008, 10:32 PM
i used to cut until i realized that none of my problems were that huge of a deal. i realized alot more pple have it harder than i do. i found other things to distract myself with video games (hah). i still feel the urge to cut myself but i remember everyone that loves me and all the good things i have in life.
xthextreexgodess
Nov 25 2008, 12:28 PM
im glad uv foud it in ur self 2 stop
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 12 2008, 01:51 PM
hey have you tried to drip water on your arms ????? i know it really wierd but if you do that every time your streaased it will help well it helped me plus its practically mess freee!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxYOURS Paganxxxxxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 09:55 AM
^ Hot or cold water or doesn't it matter?
CHRIS_POPCORE
Dec 24 2008, 02:45 AM
I think no matter. Just drips dat fall on ya. It have to calm u down. It's water... But for me I hate water... oh ma bad XD
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Mar 02 2009, 04:34 PM

Rubberbands.

I talked to three of my friends about this topic.I was watching Degrassi with my friend and this one girl (Ellie) she cut herself. And evantually this one girl told on her and she talked to a councelor (or somehting like that) and now to help her stop cutting they took it one step at a time.

She used rubberbands and put them on her wrist. And whenever things became to mucch she pull the rubberband and it'd slap her wrist. My friends and I always do that now. Well, not all. A few of my other friends still cutt just because they think that it's rad.): Another thing is, if you don't have rubberbands just have a few chats with a friend you know will listen and help yuh threw the mess. (works for me.)Someone you can trust.

Or..... Put on some sad music and cry it away. Or screamo. Just blast the stero and do silent sobs until the worst is over.

Hope this helped. And if it doesn't then, sorry for my stupid advice.... It works for me most of the time....

Emo Pictures - candycoatedemo
candycoatedemo
Apr 25 2009, 11:16 AM
i <3 that u want help i just got off that self harm stuff and yer it is stupidly put with being emo but if u ever need help or some1 2 talk 2 i am on hear =) love u >< talk soon

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More