Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don stepped outside. It felt good to be alone. He wished he was drunk, Thought about something he said, And how stupid it had sounded Don, Aman, by Slint

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo's and family background Jun 06 2008, 05:47 PM
I have read something similar to the following on the Internet about emo people quite a lot recently: "people as imagining or pretending that they lead harsh, painful lives when they actually live in comfortable, middle- to upper-class homes." What's your views on this?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 05:12 AM
It makes sense and thank you for agreeing - your opinion came across well, thanks for discussing. I like topic's like this :]
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 09:57 AM
the way i see it and it kinda abides to me is not all 'emos' have troubled lifes and shizzle... but the ones who do have turn to the culture to seek help as the lyrics in most songs explain emotions and problems that we dont no how to deal with...so yes i do have to go with that there are quite a few 'emos' that do have troubled lives or emotions but being in this kind of culter actually helps... well thats what i found...
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jul 02 2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks Tantra. Good to know I make sense to someone :) :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2008, 02:53 PM
You make an awful lot of sense to me as well and know how to talk proper English.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2008, 02:59 PM
Anyway maybe a slightly sweeping statement, but the 'emo scene' is quite consumer driven. For example many fashion shops etc have jumped on the bandwagon and influence youths. As a result it appears 'emo people' and their families aren't poor...
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 04 2008, 01:14 PM
I'm problaly emo because off my sad life.. and because my interest of vampires and the occult since the summer of 2005 .......... to live with a panic disorder is not easy but i have get used to it...and try to do the best of it..
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jul 06 2008, 11:27 PM
Wow!!! Thanks guys. Most people where I live tell me I'm crackers/weird or confusing. Nice to know there are people that get me -- even if they do happen to be on the other side of the world. Peace y'all :D :D :D :D
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 26 2008, 08:48 AM
Emo start back in 80's and it's not really emo during that time it's a genre right now.Im telling you Im Emo since when I was 10 years old because Im shy,quiet,loner and always alone but my parents tought me how to be friendly with my classmates or significant others but I can't cuz they are rude to me they think that Im fraud and outsider so...I accept the fact that Im one of us(emos) and I always cry,depressed and Im suffering from anxiety I get into this site because it heals and forget my problems in life and by the way I have Family who is Emo also probably we listen to music that suits our mood in fact they are crazy about Emo Fashion and especially music.
Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
Jan 30 2009, 10:45 AM

well its strage cus he's hella rich yet emo..i tell him why? he says"money,the huge house & video games dont make me happy..." i think & say,"you need someone to love ya huh?" he nods..

so i think higher class people  teens are emos cus they know they can buy anything in the world ecept love....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More