Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you. Your friends will like you more than they used to Ride The Wings Of Pestilence, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

randa
broken home,it's not the end Jun 10 2008, 01:24 AM
give ur advice or ur suggestion about it

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 23 2008, 04:15 PM
I agree fully. There is another topic similar to this.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 07 2008, 03:28 AM
no it is when you have hope in the futre.. so to say x
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:27 AM
do many people get on with their parents/brothers/sisters?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 03:13 PM
I know I want to move out! My parents can do my head in but it's not that bad and they have done a lot for me like most parents do.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:41 AM
i fight with my parents every day, and the most of my sisters call me fat.. but i don't really care... but i'm gonna move out when i'm 18 and my parents know that i told them that every day...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2008, 02:19 PM
The freedom will be great...but deep down I'm sure your parents would be there for you when you need them.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 09 2008, 05:32 AM
no they aren't we have to much differencies they complain on so much things about my life.. i can't help that i suffer fron panic disorder thay just don't wanna see..it....
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:56 PM
i dont think any parents understand their kids!
Oct 13 2008, 01:40 PM
We are a bit of a different generation to our parents so they are bound not to understand us but am sure they deep down still love us! If you are going to move out try and find some peeps to move with, the costs of stuff is crazy right now - I thought I had it all planned - then came the bills grrr:( I was half tempted to tape the letterbox shut!!! Broken homes are not nice places and I would really speak to friends or anyone (well within reason of course!!) about how you are feeling - talking really helps, don't bottle stuff up if you can its really not worth it and there are allways peeps willing to hear you out - you really may not feel like it at the time but there is lol! James x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 14 2008, 01:43 PM
^ Did you actually move out for a bit then? What would you say your expenses mounted upto each month? I lived away at uni for 3 years but that was obviously a different thing and cheaper.
victhevamp
Oct 16 2008, 06:31 AM
bloody terrible now a days, everything involves alot of money lately :(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2008, 01:46 PM
Everything costs more...i get paid the same how great!
Oct 18 2008, 02:59 PM
Yeah I moved out when I was 18/19, moved in with friends so money was not bad but we all got thrown out after 6 months cos the house was being sold!! Moved in with a friends parents who are grand (i was about to be homeless!), money not bad there either but 2 years ago I got my own place with the council (after waiting since being thrown out!). Erm I worked out I have about 25 quid a week to spend on myself after wages, bills come to about 650 per month, the rent is only 260 a month with it being council but private renting is about 400 on average in this area. My only regret is spending too much on credit cards/overdrafts etc cos now I pay back what to me now is a fortune! Working in financial services I know how much mortgages can be too along with house prices and stuff, I couldnt get a mortgage (well I could but all I could afford is the disused electrical sub station down the road lol). Anyone young trying to step out on their own will defo find it tough, granted council rents are cheaper but I had to wait 2-3 yrs before being offered somewhere (and only cos I had a very pushy gran who went everyweek to the council office kicking up a fuss!!) as council houses are reducing all the time as people buy them and the councils dont build new ones. Soooo the quick choices are private renting or buying a place both not cheap. Then even energy prices have been going up and up and up over the last couple of years and with the credit crunch and possible recession its affecting food prices and pretty much everything (even the chances of getting a mortgage, now your only option is the risky and expensive private rental!!). I don't want to put people off, seriously, cos its the best thing I ever did. I am free and have no real worries about other people (well there is the cat lol). Do it and u may be able to get benifits etc to help you make ends meet, just prepare yourself and if you have a serious problem speak to your local council housing office and explain your situation, if you get no luck contact Shelter (www.shelter.org.uk - check them out anyways cos there is advice on moving out) or the CAB (http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/) Hope it all helps, feel free to ask me if you wanna know anymore! James x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 19 2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks a lot James. I hope to move out when I get a new job, but I will certainly plan how much money I will need each month. Average rent round here is about 400 as well, but I have seen some fine places a little less.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 26 2008, 09:03 AM
Im broken for a month my parents moved in my dad's sisters house pretty much not that good cuz I don't get all that attention in school they don't attend in Parents Meeting in our School and probably were seperated family my sis and I are livin with my Granny's House and doing okay but still...feel broken
Emo Pictures - Razorblade-Cupcake
Razorblade-Cupcake
Aug 20 2010, 04:25 PM
My dad cheated on my (step) mum, with my mummy, for a few years. My dad and mum never got divorced, and when mummy got pregnant with me, my mum let my half sisters decide whether or not i was in their lifes. After i was born my mum, dad, mummy and all 3 sisters lived in the same house till i was 2ish when my mummy just left. After a year she took my mum and dad to court for custody of me that she didn't even fight for in the end. I still see her but whenever she has a boyfriend she forgets i exist. My mummy was recently engaged to someone older than her dad (it's off now) but for the whole 9 months she was engaged she forget that i existed again and only saw me for 3 hours at xmas, i still live with mum and dad and have a stable(ish) home, so no it's not the end whether you come form a screwed up family or not. It just makes it harder...
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Aug 23 2010, 01:44 AM
no one and nothing is the end...this days you make the END!
Breezy
Aug 28 2010, 08:43 AM
i have a terrible background, but hey i always say "it could be worse". Many times i remember as a child, crying waiting for the screaming and crying to stop. Plus when i turned 7 i completely lost my whole childhood, though before that in school it wasn't so great either. my family used to travel everywhere, but when i turned 7 they lost money, their addiction got worse. at that point they drove my sister made to the point of deppression, cutting, suicide and everything. my father became abusive and his temper got worse, my parents got to where they do crazy stuff just to get money for their drugs. they sucked my grandparents dry of money. today its not as bad but its still going on. and no, its not the end if you have a messed up home, i'm still working for my future to be an artist/writer/photographer and forensic coroner, i gave up on the singing thing since my parents don't give a sh*t about that, they say my sister will always be better and i'm not no where good as her so i just stopped trying in that department, i even closed down my band, my dad sold my guitar for drug money so, why bother? but i still got everything else and i have so many things to lean on if one doesn't work out.i'm going to college to be a coroner first, then i'll go to college to be an artist.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More