Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

the first hit felt like hell but now they feel like heaven know these fists so well you bear the indents of them Adam (Reformatory), by Nicole Dollanganger

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

randa
music,adrenaline,piercing,tatoo Jun 10 2008, 08:20 AM
write ur comments about it!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 21 2008, 09:38 AM
Music: LOVE IT! Seriously, I don't think I can survive without listening to music in at least 2 days! Adrenaline: My oppinon aboout adrenaline? I guess we all have it and it's something everyone will continue to get at least once in their life.. If it's only once then I guess I wont discuss what I think further xD Piercing: I love them and I think that people look really nice with them as well, though there is a limit of how much and where you place them! It's ok to take loads of piercings, but don't use them all at once and done overdrive! Tattoo: Same as with piercing, love them and I'd like to take one to five I think xD There's a limit!
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jul 06 2008, 06:24 AM
Music: Music is my life =) i'm perminently listening to it. Its the best thing to walk the earth...wait, music doesn't walk...darn... Adrenaline: well, we all have it...erm, yer...lol guess most people make the most of it lol Peiercings: Love the things! only have my ears pierced at the moment though. we have strict school rules. when i leave school next year i am hopefully having snakebites! =) Tattoos: tattoos are great. i prefer sall ones to big detailed ones. i've always wanted a star on my wrist. i doubt i'll ever have it done though lol they get adictive apparetly. all my uncles have tattoos ~~ XoXoX
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 07 2008, 03:26 AM
music= my life... the air i breathe adrenaline= challenges piercing=sexy and beautiful.. tattoo= represents some story too you
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:11 AM
totally agree there :)
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Aug 27 2008, 09:16 AM
Music it's my outlet, my hobbie, my joy I really love it and Emo music is normally the best as it has emotion and the words tell a story or feeling not just rubbish. Adrenaline I don't know what to say about that. Peircings well I have a fear of needles but I did have ears done but they messed up and so I have no peircings atm but I do love a single or double snakebites. Tattoo I like them but not too many or too big and i like ones unusual. :D
Emo Pictures - xXxFaKe-GirNxXx
xXxFaKe-GirNxXx
Sep 29 2008, 07:12 AM
music= good dam with out music i should just die it gets me thought my life piercing= awosome when im older anothe i wont loads donei love them i only got my conch and first set of on my ears tattoo= like piercings !awosome! lol i wont a tatto sleave !! :p
LittleWitch
May 13 2018, 01:19 AM
Music- I have viewed music as something that changes over time which necessarily isn’t always a bad thing. It’s something that describes a person, based on what they enjoy listening to. Personally, music has helped me so much over the years and helped me grow as a human being. Adrenaline- What exactly gives you an adrenaline rush? For me it literally used to be going on high roller coasters, the it’s of speeding through the sky on something that is viewed as dangerous is all fun. Lately, it’s been going to concerts and having the time of my life. Piercings- Oooooo I only have two, which are my ears. But when I am older, I really do wish to get a Medusa piercing, I believe they would fit my lip shape very well. Maybe even a nose piercing ^^ I find them beautiful on any person. Tattoos- I find myself generally attracted to tattoos on people. Permanently covering Someone’s skin with pieces of amazing artwork. I want to get one, one day :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More