Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Bless this last minute, 'cause it's your final one. Take the chance to crave, one final wish fulfilled. Bless this last minute, 'cause it's your final one. Take the chance to crave. Remember your enemy may act like your friend, by A Vain Attempt

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
how do you see? Jun 18 2008, 12:48 PM
bit random but when emo people hav their hair over their eyes like below...well how exactly do you see? lol emo-boy-hair.gif

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Jun 18 2008, 12:52 PM
my hair is longer now than it is in my pic. i have bad eyesight anyway, so not at all in one eye XD
victhevamp
Jun 19 2008, 05:16 AM
hahaha :D
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 19 2008, 08:39 AM
youre right, that was a random question :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 19 2008, 10:48 AM
A lot of younger 'alternative' people can get away with crazy haircuts. When you grow up and get a job and have to drive it's a lot harder.. Wonder if there are any cases of "car crash by emo haircut"..
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 19 2008, 11:20 AM
keep an eye on those headlines Matt XD you never know.
Jun 19 2008, 11:45 AM
Its easy for me to see.. My friends keep asking me how i can see because they can never see my face.. Its to funny :P
Jun 19 2008, 11:46 AM
Well my hair is really fluffy so it leaves gaps enought to direct myself
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 19 2008, 10:02 PM
I have my hair over one eye & I can see alright. Took me a while to get used to it tho. The only problem I have is that I wear glasses & it tends to muck them up a bit & my hair doesn't sit properly, but other than that no probs. Personally, I like the pic you put in - this guy is cute :) :)
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 04:55 AM
To be honest, I'm seriously going of the emo fringe when it's styled like the picture above. Well it's nice but when it's literally over one complete thing and you can't see out of that eye at all, it looks slighty....twattish. (sorry to all the emo boys out there! :P) Of course I don't mind it going over to one side - I just prefer it not to cover one of their eyes, whole. I mean take a look at this guy: How on EARTH can he see?! Photobucket
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 20 2008, 04:56 AM
Oh and yes, he's cute :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2008, 03:13 PM
Some people will love his hair, but a lot will think it's stupid especially if he has to keep moving it to see. I'd find that annoying.
victhevamp
Jun 21 2008, 04:19 AM
sooo many people will have their hair like either of those guys tho because of fashion, ive seen quite a few girls with it over thier eyes too
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 21 2008, 05:40 AM
Yeah it looks a even worse when girls have it over their eyes to be honest :P
Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 21 2008, 09:10 AM
Well actually, it's really hard to keep the hair you have infront of your eyes infront of your eyes at all times, as it moves and changes often position. So there will always be some *space* where you can see between the front hair. And it's also something you have to get used to. You can cut your hair that way, but don't change it back to how it used to be in a couple of days 'cause it takes time before you're used to the lenght of it. And watch out how long it is as well, as you probably wont have any fun it the tips get into your eyes always xD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2008, 09:23 AM
Very true and I remember the tips going in my eyes when I was growing it!
Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 21 2008, 09:29 AM
Ah, that can be really annoying! I had hair in my eyes a couple of months ago before I cut it a little, now it's so long that if I decide to straighting it out it'll get in my eyes and annoy the hell out of me, so I got to wait some time before I'll allow it to get infront of my eyes again xD
hawthornemidnight
Jun 25 2008, 05:49 PM
okay my friend compared it to a dog once--i kno a little wierd but you'd have to know her--and anyway she said that as long a she can see between the strands it works. me personally though have really just not noticed it andymore. i drive--and though i'm told i'm a danger to sociaty--i havent' had a wreck yet caused form hair in my eyes.
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 02 2008, 09:49 AM
tbh i think that dude is hot lol and with the whole fringe thing i dont understand lol...if you want your hair like it have it that way and shizz... tbh i have no idea what im going on about
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jul 02 2008, 11:21 PM
Yeah I know what you mean about the dog thing. Mum has a dog calendar up & the dog up at the moment looks like that first pic with its fur... looks so cute. Mum wrote "its an emo - just like my daughter" on the pic. Aren't parents lovely???? That second pic is taking it a bit far - I don't get how he sees, but yeah i guess the hair does move. Mine does anyway. Lol!!! With the hair in the eyes thing, yeah mine used to do that too; its longer now so doesn't but is quite shaggy - due for a trim I think.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 03 2008, 07:44 AM
Gah the last week or so has been awful! My fringe now too, is in the phase where the tips are right in your eyes and jab you. Grr! I hate it :P Yeah some people say they can see through strands etc, probably depends on how volume-ised your hair is really. But it's a bit extreme if you have to squint your way through your fringe xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More