Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can hear the children talking, screaming you're a wreck.. if you think you're so convincing, where's your self respect!? The Strangest Stranger, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Bands you don't like anymore? Jun 26 2008, 02:34 PM
Are there any bands you were like crazy about, but don't really like them anymore? A lot of bands change their style, which gains some new fans, but loses some old ones... There have been some 'screamy' bands that have got a lot softer and less dramatic, which bugs me!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 17 2008, 03:30 PM
Well the ones I've heard off the earlier albums tend to be very, rap-like :P You know what I'm like when it comes to that. Maybe it's because I've only heard the singles of their older stuff? :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 18 2008, 12:25 PM
Some of their older songs are iconic, but it's all down to personal taste of course. Iconic might be going a bit far, but I liked them anyway.
victhevamp
Aug 18 2008, 01:36 PM
yeh i agree matt some of them are really good, quite liked their re mixses aswell, didnt like how they did those songs with jay z tho, anyone like them songs?
LittleWitch
Apr 29 2018, 05:18 AM
Mine would honestly be Blood On The Dance Floor. I just stopped liking them for some reason. Had a major fall out with their music. And let me tell you, I was obsessed with the two, Dahvie and Jayy. I followed all of their songs, had all their merch. And listened to literally all their music. I just fell out... hard
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
May 12 2018, 02:06 AM
LMAO Little Witch I literally came here to say BOTDF... but it seems like there are plenty of reasons not to like them considering all the gross creepy shit I've been reading about Dahvie trying to bang 13 year olds :( I Refuse To Sink is on my gym jams playlist but I am pretty sure I've skipped it the last 3-4 times it's come up
LittleWitch
May 13 2018, 12:38 AM
Haha, I remember clearly a few months ago reading a Reddit post about Dahvie inviting a certain girl (about 13 at the time) trying to hit up on her. Can’t say I am surprised due to the fact about all the rumors surrounding him. I truly believe that Dahvie have BOTDF such a bad name, because I truly adored Jayy von Monroe and his wicked voice and style. I still sometimes dabble within their old songs, particularly to listen to Jayy’s vocals. I still listen to Sexting featuring Jeffrey Star at times tho
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 11 2018, 12:03 PM
well i used to like blood on the dancefloor but then one of the singers dropped out and the singer left has been accused of being a peadophile and etc.. soo that really brought them and their music down...
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jun 11 2018, 09:36 PM
Sleeping With Sirens (But they were more of a pop band) They were a favourite when I first started being edgy in regards to a scene phase back before I knew how to style my fringe but I sort of just grew up? Not to mention a wide array of crunkcore bands I grew out of after 5th grade. (Fer Sure by The Medic Droid will always go hard as fuck tho ironically) Also Ghost Town and I've kind of grown out of Get Scared but I can listen to them without cringing too much so I an listen to them for nostalgic purposes? Idk.
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Jun 23 2018, 10:06 PM
Paramore new album/ image is terrible, going for a new vibe and audience.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:52 AM
My Chemical Romance Black Veil Brides Pierce the Veil Sleeping with Sirens uwu

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More