Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cut my life into pieces. This is my last resort. Suffaction, no breathing, I'm dying on the floor. Last Resort, by Papa Roach

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDesole_Pour_Moix
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Screamo gig at Camden Underworld London 13/08/2008 Jun 27 2008, 11:40 AM
Heya guys and girls, just typing up a little post here to see if anyone would be interested in coming to a screamo/metal/alternative gig on the 13th August at, you guessed it, Camden Underworld. The event will be 14+ so all of you young rockers are allowed to come and make some hardcore ruckess! Here's a link to the music you will be facing: www.myspace.com/beneaththecrimsonskyline And advance tickets are on sale now via: www.seetickets.com/.. The band hails from Nottingham so let's show them a good turn out of a London/south england welcome and shock their senses by showing that us southerners mean business!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 27 2008, 08:23 AM
Hey just wanted to say I think this is a great idea. Spreading the word and hopefully getting the chance to meet new people off the site etc. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I have plans on the 13th. (nooo!) But you have fun won't you? :D
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Jun 27 2008, 09:56 AM
Thank you that was oringinally my plan, everyone's so nice on here so I thought why not mention an event for (nearly) all ages of so emo users to come down and meet each other as well as some other people from the community sites like vampirefreaks, facebook, myspace etc. It's a shame you can't make it though but I'll will enjoy the night for you and myself =]
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 28 2008, 07:17 AM
Aww go you! :P Well I may just drop my plans and tag along anyways. Depends on if I can get a friend to come along with me and all. There's hope yet, yay! :D
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Jun 28 2008, 11:24 AM
Oh fabulous darling, simply fabulous. If you could come with a friend or two (the more the merrier)that would be great =] and you won't feel somewhat uneasy because you'd have them to keep you company while you rock out (that's why i'm bringing along all 30 something of my mates to it)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More