Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I just wanna fade away into the sky under the sea A million kisses underwater as we walk into the ocean The Sky Under the Sea, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Do you think that vampires and the paranormal such as ghosts are one thing that many emo people.. Jul 04 2008, 01:18 PM
have interest in? I don't know but i think that the slight darkness of the emo lifestyle and maybe the sad but true cutting and blood thing have a connection to vampires.... I am really faschinated of vampires and ghosts.... i have never seen a ghost.. but i hope that i will see someone someday...

Replies

Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 05 2008, 05:18 AM
hmmmm... but emo isant just about cutting some emos dont and would never think about it...evan tho i cant talk...but tbh to you question i dunno... im into ghosts but no vampires and shizz also aliens a little but thats it
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 05 2008, 05:54 AM
okey.... i don't think ufo:s exists.. ... it sounds so strange..
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jul 06 2008, 06:19 AM
Ghosts i do believe in and hope one day to see ghosts of the people i love whom have died [R.I.P you lot =)] Vampires i don't believe in Aliens i do. I'm not certain if vampires and stuff exist...but then again surely we aren't the only living things in this universe... guess its personally down to your own beliefs and not if you are emo or goth. [sorry for bad spelling, tired lol] XoXoX
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:17 AM
it doesnt matter if your emo or whatever, i think its what you beleive in, i like the whole idea of vampires and the paranormal and such and like finding out about things, not sure if i agree with most of it tho aliens hmmmm i dont think so although i wouldnt rule it out, if there is tho i dowt they look anything like they do in the alien films :D lol i like reading up about stuff like horoscopes and star signs, astrology etc, anyone else into these sort of stuff too? also anyone into like witchcraft stuff? casting spells etc
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 02:25 AM
i like horoscopes since one day my daily horoscope happened^^
victhevamp
Jul 08 2008, 03:25 PM
oooo what happened? :D
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 09 2008, 05:31 AM
i can't emeber clearly but.. i was something with that a guy that i liked liked me too.. and that i will have a good luck that day.. nothing unusual really...
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 03 2009, 06:49 AM
Hey. I see what your saying and its just conidence becuase its only people that believe that stuff and are interested in it i know many people who arent emo's that love it! Ive seen many ghosts and i know some like candle richals and things like that I have dreams of vampires so that interests me and makes me wann know more But like i said just coindence :)
Emo Pictures - Luka_Pierrot
Luka_Pierrot
Aug 11 2009, 01:54 PM
ghosts i believe in because i've actually witnessed one when i went to the post office in Washington, DC and later read about it on the bus...it was weird. ^^; vampires? i believe they exist since there are people that really do drink the blood of others, but also the type of vampire that feeds off the energy of others. aliens of course, just because the whole Area 51 story...and Roswell~! hmm, other things i believe in too because i was brought up on those stories and it's just hard to ignore something that you've heard your whole life in my opinion. ^^;
xXlost_soulXx
Aug 11 2009, 06:41 PM
i belive in aliens and ghosts vampires not really i do think that demons live in hell though so that sorta is like vampires i guess
Emo Pictures - InkxCore
InkxCore
Aug 12 2009, 07:25 AM
Afraid to generalize, I am not really sure, but probably a lot of alternative people in general has that fascination, probably because it's dark and different just as they are
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 13 2009, 01:16 AM
^ it might be generalising but it's so true and tbh aren't 'alternative' people just the coolest and most interesting anyway? XD It's not a BAD generalisation. From what I've researched (I've heard of these vampire groups and got curious) it's a disease, a disorder that means they're allergic to sunlight and sometimes there's something where, I forget the details, drinking animal blood gives them more nutrients than food. They're all over Yahoo Answers, one in particular just stalks the vampire questions, showing off her illness. They're not vampires, they're no different to people having lactose intolerances etc. :/
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 05:35 AM
yh i believe in all that.. im so interested in vampires, there so fascinating... im actually writing a vampire story right nw based on my friends... i also believe in ghosts to .. since... i have got to talk to my dad which was very emotional but really awsome to.. when to a clarvoyant...a few of my mates r also into vampires and stuff like that to... it human curiosity i guess we all are facinated by things that are unlike ourselves
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 01:48 PM
^ Hope your story goes well :]
FallenAngel1315
Jul 29 2010, 03:28 PM
Hahah well... i do see ghosts (docs think im skitzo) but i do beleive in the paranormal, stoys have to come from some fact...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More