Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all fall down, But you refuse to get back on your feet again. You closed your eyes, and said goodbye to all of those who loved you. We All Fall Down, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
tattoos on women? Jul 13 2008, 02:41 PM
some people say that tattoos only look good on guys and make woman look too butch, agree or disagree? ive been told women should only have small cute tattoos...if any, what do you think?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2008, 02:17 PM
What's your view on this girls tattoo: UeusCNmoDeuf_l.jpg
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 13 2008, 06:04 AM
I think it's cute but yet like the fairy wanna be bad And playful at the same time
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 14 2008, 03:06 AM
It's Tinkerbell right? :] Well it's okay I suppose, a bit too big and would look better if it didn't take up most of the girl's arm.
victhevamp
Aug 14 2008, 02:55 PM
ugh its horrible! lol i wouldnt like that as a tatoo
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 14 2008, 03:35 PM
Kinda reminds me of what I did to the Fairy God Mother from Shrek a few nights ago :P Made her into a Fairy Goth Mother :D Ugh look at this, it's awful. Why do people get some really bad tattoos done? xD backpiece_tattoo_iamkimiam.jpg
victhevamp
Aug 14 2008, 03:42 PM
lol a prefer that one to the tinkerbell one Fairy Goth Mother? lol lets see :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 14 2008, 03:45 PM
The Tinkerbell one must be bad then :P Well it was from this Shrek annual thing so I just edited it in pen, shall scan it in for you tomorrow if you really want to see it xD Quite pleased with it actually, I've taken years of the woman! :P Anyway, back to tattoos :D
victhevamp
Aug 14 2008, 03:56 PM
ooo a goth oldie :D a big dragon tattoo down a womans back would look quite pretty i think
LittleWitch
May 02 2018, 02:39 PM
I’m not too keen on big tattoos for myself, however I love looking at tattoos on other women. For me, I would want something small, but that’s just my personal preference. Like Ruby Rose, I love looking at the tattoos on her <3
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
May 12 2018, 02:15 AM
..what exactly is wrong with looking butch? I think big tattoos look better on everyone. Big tattoos look more intentional and less like you did something on a whim. My largest tattoo at the moment is my favorite.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 15 2018, 03:46 PM
I'll tattoo what I want where I want and there's nothing anybody can do about it. If I end up looking too "butch," that sounds like a them problem.
slashandburn
Jul 06 2018, 09:36 AM
<3 Tatts look awesome on Alt/Emo women. Id say thery may add a degree of androgyny, but thats not a bad thing!
EmoKing96
Jul 31 2018, 09:42 PM
Meh, I'm not really a fan of tattoos... Some are trashy and some look cool. Personally, I'd rather express myself through clothing. If I really wanted some cool tats, I'd have an artist use some non-toxic colored markers because they're temporary and I don't want a needle on my skin.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More