Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I scream into the night for you Don't make it true Don't jump The lights will not guide you through They're deceiving you Don't jump Don't let memories go Of me and you Don't Jump, by Tokio Hotel

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Better Notification Jul 20 2008, 06:07 PM
I think that when you receive a comment/message that it should notify you on every page til you've read it. Would make it a lot easier. And possibly a notification if somebody has replied to your topic/post in the Forums? It would make making friends easier in my opinion [:. Thanks for reading <3...

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 07:48 PM
Yea that would make it alot easyer maybe on the bar thats got the: Account Home | View Profile | Edit Profile | Edit Pics | Messages | Account Settings | Search Forums could go on that bar at the end.
Fatalx
Jul 21 2008, 04:20 AM
Maybe not a notification on every page. On the My Account area would be good, maybe a sign next to "Your Comments" or "Private Messages" that only appeared when there was something new. For the forums, I'd make that optional. Like on other forums where you can choose certain topics to subscribe to.
shepardosdemon
Jul 21 2008, 06:37 AM
but thats the problem with if im on the fourms and PM people then i have to keep refreshing the page. but like everything else it can wait till there is time.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 08:49 AM
Yea this is a major thing that I have had in the back of my mind for a while. It won't be easy, but will be sorted when I have the time.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More