1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Wish I was too dead to care, if indeed I cared at all Bother, by Stone Sour

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

victhevamp
all this new dance/rave rock music Jul 29 2008, 01:33 PM
whats with all this new dancey style rock music? i dont like it :S bands and songs like that new pendulum one, do people like it or hate it? only dancy style music i like it electronic ones like blaqk audio, nine inch nails, mindless self indulgence etc

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 29 2008, 02:38 PM
Well I haven't actually heard that song by Pendulum. More examples?
victhevamp
Jul 31 2008, 05:04 AM
http://www.myspace.com/pendulum heres there myspace, its the first "propane nightmares" song emmm trying to think of others... also heard this apple bottom jeans being playing in rock clubs and i think its AWFUL! hmm spose you could class prodigy aswell in this subject and theres another song im thinking of but i dont know what its called, matt might?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 31 2008, 01:07 PM
All I can say is The Prodigy were a milestone. They were very well respected by both dance and rock fans.
shepardosdemon
Jul 31 2008, 05:51 PM
I hate it so much because its like you dont like rock but people that like those songs say they do. some of linkin parks new stuff is actuarly rap but rock :S its like stop it. :(
SomeMorbidKid
Aug 02 2008, 04:18 PM
What, those collaborations with Jay-Z and some other one I can't remember the name of? That new one is being played on Kerrang alot :/ There's more than one of the ones with Jay-Z though, isn't there? Think there's two. I don't like either! XD Pendulum, I kind of like, but it's not something I'd buy or download. I'll listen/watch if it comes on the channel I'm watching.
Fatalx
Aug 02 2008, 06:28 PM
I really don't like the rave-rock music that's coming out at the moment.. Personally I think Pendulum are terrible :/ I love The Medic Droid and Metro Station but I'm not sure if either can be classed as rock or rave. Sort of light techno with guitars :P
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 30 2008, 08:08 AM
Shake it by:Metro Station not really rave rock but it's good beat it is used in commercials and promotional things in television
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 01 2008, 04:35 AM
Metro Station certainly do some catchy songs!
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Dec 01 2008, 05:21 AM
Yeah Absolutely they made catchy songs but not sure about the half brother of Miley Cyrus because I think he wrote the Techie Pop songs.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More