Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Call my aunt Marie Help her gather all my things And bury me in all my favorite colors, My sisters and my brothers, still, I will not kiss you, 'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you. Cancer, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Future of the emo scene? Aug 04 2008, 11:49 AM
How long do you think emo will stay in the spotlight for? How do you think it'll continue to evolve? More towards the so-called 'scene'stereotype? Will the music always be the most important element of the emo culture for people?

Replies

Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Oct 10 2008, 10:06 PM
More Kids will become an Emo in the future and intended to kill themselves it is because of heartbreak,hatered,depression,broken family and other bad stuff what we heard about being in society or in the Genre that they belong into.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 11 2008, 08:52 AM
We need to combat the generally false information in the media that the emo subculture is heavily associated with suicide and self-harm. It isn't! Some people may self-harm, etc but that is true of any subculture. Of those that do we need to help them.
Oct 30 2008, 10:38 AM
i think if we pass down things from our generation to our like kids they might be into it that would be so cool emo baby hehe XD but yea i think it'll carry on there are to many of us haha XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2008, 05:51 PM
emo baby hehe :D
Oct 31 2008, 10:38 AM
yea babys like milk and they like screaming so the future generation will be cremo's (combine them hehe) that will like screamo music so welcome the new ........*^*CREMO'S*^*.........
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 01 2008, 05:46 PM
Haha now that's a great name :D
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 21 2008, 10:38 PM
Personally, if Emo was to drift slowly into another style, I wish it would be Japanese visual kei. I love the style, it's so unique.
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 07:55 AM
yeh it is unique but if it becomes popular then it wont be unique anymore, how it happens i guess, too many people are sheep...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 29 2008, 06:37 AM
Bah :D Emo is attracting people aged as young as 11 it seems. There hasn't been all that much in the media about the scene recently. Guess that's a good thing.
fallinkid
Dec 02 2008, 02:36 PM
hi. i don't think the emo will die... maybe evolution... but dead? no way... will always be a new hair-cut for the emo's (well much for the scene...) and the music... will not change... the music will evoluate. Matt: for the real emo's, yeah... music will be the most important element ;) sorry for my writing mistakes. my english sucks :(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 03 2008, 10:35 AM
I think emo people will get tougher and more expressive but less sensitive which is what a lot of people know as 'scene'. As I have said a zillion times though it's open to so much debate and is very confusing. I mean where did 'scene' come from as a way to class not just a style or music, but a person!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More