Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hell is living without your love ain't nothin' without your touch. Me heaven will feel like hell is living without you. Hell is Living Without You, by Alice Cooper

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Goth Culture Declining? Aug 28 2008, 04:32 PM
As we all know the 'emo' scene is still very much out there and growing, but do you think the goth scene is declining? Vicki mentioned and I agree that you don't see as many goths about anymore.

Replies

victhevamp
Oct 06 2008, 12:42 PM
hahaha thats true :D
Emo Pictures - lil_miss_Vampy
lil_miss_Vampy
Oct 30 2008, 04:55 PM
Acutally I think that it all depends on where you are at...I dont see alot of them where I used to live at but now since I moved I see a lot of them but I like them. They are amazing
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:55 PM
where are you from? well me and matt went to a newish rock club for halloween and found out all the goths have been hiding in there :D lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 02 2008, 02:17 AM
We're saved!!! xD
victhevamp
Nov 02 2008, 11:39 AM
hahaha :D
Sugar_Cane
Nov 04 2008, 07:41 AM
Wahey, long live the Goth! I actually used to be a lot more 'gothic', both in dress style and music taste, but then I got blisters from my New Rocks and crawled, weeping, back to my Converse. How sad, I know. I miss the Goths though. I went past Old Eldon Square last time I was in Newcastle, supposedy 'The Home Of The Goth' and it was overrun with 12 year old scene-y types. Ughh, made me feel a bit ill. There aren't many goths down here though. Mainly moshers, that's the darkest we'll go, once you discount the emos, haha.
victhevamp
Nov 04 2008, 09:47 AM
ugh i hate that new 12 year old scene kids out there now, they seem to like join together in massive groups and stand about doing nothing! lol i agree the goths have got more like moshers now tho
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 04 2008, 04:38 PM
scene kids = sugar coated emo's :D
Sugar_Cane
Nov 05 2008, 11:17 AM
Scene kids irritate me. I'm not against all of them - they may be lovely people - but I hate that all the emphasis is on external beauty and 'perfection'. Who's to define perfection, anyway? We've all got different standards of beauty. Anyway, gone a bit off the point there, but you get my drift.
Emo Pictures - Bakayaro
Bakayaro
Aug 27 2010, 05:50 PM
Emo is the new goth but emo is the new scene and 3 seconds ago I was told that fashioncore is the new scene.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More