Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

These voices in my head, what would they say and what would they see? Did I survive or am I cursed? Did I die or did I learn? What if I wake up like nothing happened? What if I never wake up? Wooden Floorboards, by Hotel Books

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CharliesName
CharliesName
Blessthefall - Wait for Tomorrow Aug 30 2008, 07:37 AM
Was just wondering if theres more people then me that things that the part where the guitar goes down really fast sounds a bit strange? 1:05 - 1:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qsQYNZAYc&feature=related Don't missunderstand me, I really like Blessthefall and Wait for Tomorrow is a great song! But that part just sounds... strange :s

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 11:20 AM
Yea I see what you mean and it does sound a little strange. Awesome song though <3
victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 03:12 PM
wow you were listening closley to hear that little fast bit! lol hmmmm doesnt really bother me but see what you mean, atleast its only for a second!
CharliesName
Sep 01 2008, 02:24 PM
xXeMoRaCeRXx: hehe yeah, a bit :P maby i was kinda picky to "complain" about that ^^
CharliesName
Sep 01 2008, 02:30 PM
victhevamp: hehe yeah I know ^^ I should just have accepted that part of the song, now I can't stop think of it :s but like you said, that part is not being played all the time and it's still a really great song :)
victhevamp
Sep 02 2008, 04:21 PM
haha i bet everytime i listen to it now i'll hear that particular bit :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More