Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I let my days slip away. We swore we’d never change and we’d stay the same. Time changes everything Time Changes Everything, by The Plot In You

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Escape The Fate Cancel Another UK Tour Sep 02 2008, 03:28 PM
Sadly if you didn't know already Escape The Fate have been forced to cancel their UK tour in October with The Blackout and From First To Last due to "scheduling conflicts". Escape the Fate pulled out of Taste Of Chaos last year as well.. Awesome band but it's annoying that they scheduled the tour and fans spent money on tickets, only to find they cancelled again.

Replies

victhevamp
Sep 02 2008, 04:18 PM
oooo this has annoyed me! twice theyve cancelled on me!!!! they cancelled so they could go on tour with silverstein in usa grrrrrrrrr was really looking forward to the blackout etf and fftl together :(:(:( they will lose fans if they keep cancelling gigs!!
Fatalx
Sep 03 2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah.. Second time they've cancelled on me too. Not gonna sell my ticket this time though, I'm dying to see FFTL and The Medic Droid. We Are The Ocean aren't the best replacement.. I was hoping for a more well-known band, but I guess I've gotta live with it. At least the new Escape The Fate song was released on their Buzznet today, it's better than I thought it'd be.
Emo Pictures - Alexander-ANTIhero
Alexander-ANTIhero
Sep 03 2008, 05:47 PM
Fail. Thats why I'm not going to that gig. Well, maybe not anyways. If I have nothing better to be doing... xD Escape the Fate suck for coming to the UK. I read their myspace bulletin/post on it when they announced it, and I have to say; if they want to get out here so badly why don't they just do it already and NOT cancel for once? -_-
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 06 2008, 05:22 AM
I'm glad I didn't plan to go to any of the dates now! Didn't know this is the second time they've done this to their fans though. It really is a shame as they are a great band and I'm sure loads of fans are DYING to hear more of their new stuff with Craig. Grr! I agree, they're going to lose loads of fans if they keep this up. -_-
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 07 2008, 01:58 PM
The sad thing is they probably won't Tantra..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 07 2008, 02:07 PM
What, you mean lose fans? Yeah, you're probably right. Fans will still like the music, they just won't respect them as a band as much. At least I know my respect for them has lowered now. Depends on the fan really.
victhevamp
Sep 08 2008, 08:13 AM
what if you only brought a ticket to see ETF? id be mega pissed off ive heard mixed reviews about their new song, havent had chance to here it yet tho, anyone know if theyve cancelled any of their europe/usa tours at all or they just cancelling the uk ones? :(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2008, 01:06 PM
Just UK I bet.. Once or say twice a few years apart would be fine, but I'm sure were not petty moaning they cancelled 2x in 2 years in the UK!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More