Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You can stop - never say fake geek again. Our club needs no bouncers - all who want in get in; But go ahead, if you want, to own that role fully. I ain't got nothing to prove to a bully! Nothing To Prove, by The Doubleclicks

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Talentless Emo/Screamo Bands? Sep 04 2008, 11:58 AM
Do you think there are a lot of talentless emo/screamo bands that have just become popular via the Internet?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 06 2008, 05:15 AM
Well... You don't really need a lot of talent in a screamo band really. I mean the proper hardcore ones, it's just well...screaming. That's my opinion anyway. However you need talent to play the guitar well and write good songs but vocally? Nah. I agree with you however Matt, I think there may be a lot of bands that aren't actually good but have become a little unpopular thanks to the internet. One, girls liking them just because they are hot, blah blah blah. And two, to look rather 'cool' listing bands that no one has heard off. :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 07 2008, 01:56 PM
As an example I listened to Thursday for ages recently and they piss all over a lot of the recent bands that copied them.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 07 2008, 02:13 PM
Have you ever seen them live Matt? Anyway, if you have, wouldn't you agree that they are so much better live then on record? :D Anyway, many bands piss over many other bands that seem to copy :P
victhevamp
Sep 08 2008, 08:11 AM
yup too true, the internet is very powerful and can def help talentless bands get popular and for people to 'think' they have talent, alot of the newer bands seem to have taken this route a bit and yeh screamo singing is just screaming really isnt it lol they still need to get that right emm...tone tho even when screaming, thats how you can tell the difference i think...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 08 2008, 12:22 PM
Shit bands can become really popular. What a sad world :D Anyway I saw Thursday live a good while back now and they were great!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 14 2008, 06:41 AM
Ah yes, that they are :D Well let's blame all the fools making them popular. Can anyone list any shit ones that have become rather popular via the internet? :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 14 2008, 02:01 PM
None come to mind and I can't really be bothered to look at the moment. There will be zillions on Myspace. However shit might have been the wrong word to use. There are a lot of 'ok' bands that have become popular via the Internet, but they are just unoriginal and generally nothing special.
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 05:37 AM
BMTH lol
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 30 2008, 08:00 AM
I don't think that there are talentless screamo bands right now but here's the point the mistakes of the bands are the quality of voice when screaming it's not about the good perfect voice it's about screaming and yelling and get their asses when performing so internet is the key to some screamo bands to get the record label or to be a popular boy bands because yeah ur right the girls just want the appearances of the band members but don't want to hear the awful music of them(jonas borther sucks)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More