Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Let's play a love game, Play a love game Do you want love or you want fame? Are you in the game? Dans le love game? Love game, by Lady Gaga

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Smoking Sep 13 2008, 05:58 PM
Do you smoke? Does your country ban smoking indoors? What's your views on this? Do you think more girls or guys smoke? Stop Smoking with Allen Carrs Easyway Worldwide

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 14 2008, 09:59 AM
Well I don't like it myself nd don't do t, but I hav finally came to the conclssion to stop haing a go at people to stop and just let them do what they want. I think most people smoke through peer pressure but I think putting up the age won't make an difference nd i HATE how people can't smoke in a pub as you get all the drunks smoking who are sort of drunk and as you walk by there being pervvy.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 14 2008, 02:10 PM
Yea there are a few drawbacks to the smoking ban. Less people actually inside with everyone else. No room outside if you just want a bit of fresh air, not a smoke. However the good points far outweight these negatives. I'd like to see some statistics how much the smoking ban in the UK has actually cut smoking.
shepardosdemon
Sep 15 2008, 05:20 AM
I hate smoking, I hate the smell, the price doesnt help and I like my money. Like Naomi said I give up on smokers, I dont smoke and ill stick to it, and its really anoying walking down the street and people as young as 12 to 13 have asked for a lighter. Grrr uping the age wont help. But yep the positives are better.
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 06:02 AM
nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty still dont understand why people would START smoking?? smoking ban is a bit of a problem tho like matt said everyone hangs outside so the inside is empty then when you want fresh air you get bombarded with smoke not air yuk! out of the people who dont smoke, have you ever tried it?
shepardosdemon
Sep 16 2008, 08:15 AM
I dont know why they think it is smart :S i havnt really tried except when i was younger my mate rolled up an A4 sheet and put grass init. and had one puff hot grass went into my lungs and ill never do it again, and eww i havnt.
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 12:55 PM
hot grass?? lol really ugh carnt imagin that was very nice
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 16 2008, 01:05 PM
I have tried it, but didn't get addicted. It's bullshit that everyone gets addicted really easy.
shepardosdemon
Sep 17 2008, 02:48 PM
Yea hot grass, we must of been in year 5 just smoke really none of the bad stuff. I know people use it as an excuse to be cool i think,
Emo Pictures - korial
korial
Sep 18 2008, 10:34 PM
it doesnt matter what you think, but i smoke.. so as 4 me its a kind of protest or maybe helps to solve some problems.. I dunno why, but sometimes its better than nothing .. I really dont thiink that im addicted, it based on my mood ..) Of course our country bans it. it works anyhow, but practicaly nobody follows this law xD
victhevamp
Sep 19 2008, 05:45 AM
its banned? wow! as in you carnt smoke at all? we have a smoking ban that you can only smoke outside in public areas and everyone moans about that
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 20 2008, 07:11 AM
Hardly anyone seems to break the rules in the UK from what I have seen. Guess it's so obvious though with the smell!
xXEMOgirlXx
Sep 21 2008, 10:22 AM
i think smoking is a discusting habbit and im glad it got banned in public places . i mean why sould non-smokers have to breath in the kind of smell ?? lucy
shepardosdemon
Sep 21 2008, 02:31 PM
Yea i agree, but my mate says he loves the smell of smoke but clams that he wont ever smoke =/ that confused me, but i dont like it at all really.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 21 2008, 03:22 PM
Heard that before Matt. Some non smokers do actually like the smell, but if they started smoking they'd soon get sick of it!
shepardosdemon
Sep 23 2008, 07:25 AM
Yea but there putting themselves in danger then through passive smoking.
xXEMOgirlXx
Sep 27 2008, 01:55 AM
also in my opinion its like making yourself sick . it damages your heart and gives u lung cancer as well dunit ? why would some1 want to do tht ? lucy
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Sep 27 2008, 04:41 AM
are u lot talkin about cigerettes or the grass
victhevamp
Sep 27 2008, 10:08 AM
cigerettes but this can relate to drugs too you do either? whats your view on them?
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Sep 27 2008, 03:34 PM
cigerettes fuck u up there killin u with every puff u inhale and i smoke the grass to relax Heya cous
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2008, 06:05 AM
One thing that makes youths start or find it harder to quit smoking is peer pressure and that it is still considered somewhat 'cool' to smoke.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More