Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I will kiss every scar and weep youre not alone. Then I'll show you the place in my chest where my heart still tries to beat. Lip Gloss and Black, by Atreyu

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Smoking Sep 13 2008, 05:58 PM
Do you smoke? Does your country ban smoking indoors? What's your views on this? Do you think more girls or guys smoke? Stop Smoking with Allen Carrs Easyway Worldwide

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 06 2008, 04:48 PM
A lot of us love it I guess..
tearyeyed
Nov 15 2008, 09:55 PM
yeah i smoke.Reminds me of my college days where we use to finish up a tube before entering class then end up smiling the whole day.Hmmm, the scent of it.
selfhater
Nov 21 2008, 05:58 PM
i smoke like a train, ive been known to smoke a thousand fags in 3 weeks, but to be fair i was in afghanistan lol. i tell u waht tho. i wish i never lit that first one. oh well gotta die of summit
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2008, 10:42 AM
How many you reckon you smoke on average a day?
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 04:00 PM
well normally a pack of 20, but i have been known to smoke ten (cigs not packs) when im really down i will smoke 40 ish in a day.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 23 2008, 05:31 AM
Absolutely can't stand smoking. Know a LOT of smokers though. >.
Emo Pictures - emo_ray
emo_ray
Nov 25 2008, 01:48 PM
yes i do and well yes and no cuz you can smoke in some bars but their starting to band it from like almost all and more guy smoke and well more guys are chain smokers and well ya but the girls are ranking up ther cuz more and more girls are starting to smoke in the usa and well i no that i got most of my friends hooked n smoking so ya
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 09:11 AM
suprisingly i only know one or two people who smoke, never really been a issue with any of my friends, anyone dated someone who smoked? that been an issue at all? i hated it when i did yuk!
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Nov 28 2008, 08:40 PM
what kind of smoke eeh? me? HYDRO
Emo Pictures - Black-Rose-Warlord
Black-Rose-Warlord
Nov 28 2008, 08:40 PM
what kind of smoke eeh? me? HYDRO
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 29 2008, 06:52 AM
I've dated two people that smoked.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 30 2008, 07:33 AM
Matt that's pretty disgusting you've dated Girls who smoke and Im sure they've had a bad breath and tartar on their teeth hehhehehe I don't smoke cuz it's prohibited and my Granny died because of smoking she died in Lung Cancer and I saw her dying at the hospital I cried alot and told her that I love her so much then...It change my life I realize that I should not copy the other people who smoking cigarettes everytime it's an Addiction and it's hard to quit other says.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 30 2008, 05:34 PM
^It did bother me at times but not that much. Plus I made one cut down and she has totally quit now.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 30 2008, 10:51 PM
Smoke or not to smoke... Is there any reason to speak about it? I don't give a damn... anyway weed smokin' is not so good too... XD
LittleWitch
Jul 31 2018, 02:12 AM
Personally, I wouldn’t date someone who was a heavy smoker... maybe casually, but even then it would bother me on a personal level. However, some members of my family engage in smoking. And my sister’s boyfriend is an avid smoker as well. But cigarettes and vapes I would never intake.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 31 2018, 07:59 AM
i have dated a few people that r smoking and i myself have been smoking not much back and forth since 2013 but i am trying to quit and have been free of smoking for like 3 months now or soo and i hope it will stay that way because smoking is sooo bad for my lungs and i get terrible coughs from it plus its expensive too >.< but u only need one puff of a cigarette to get addicted at least thats what it was for me.. but i do get addicted to stuff easily thou..
emohunter42
Jul 31 2018, 11:34 AM
why do any of you smoke, you are all to ugly to be cool!!
EmoKing96
Aug 08 2018, 10:06 PM
Smoking isn't cool at all. It's overrated. Tobacco AND weed. The stuff's not even addicting. Not for me at least.
ZetaPrince
Oct 06 2018, 10:21 PM
I love smoking. I miss smoking in pubs. When my (terra)mum & da' first split up, he lived in a pub for a couple years & that smell... Also I just wish I didn't have to go outside in the rain -_- In some places fair enough.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More