Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

my lips, your poison Not The American Average, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dani Filth Insults Emo's Sep 23 2008, 01:36 PM
Just found the following video: What are your opinions? I mean I quite like Cradle of Filth, but what he is saying has sort of been said about him by 'true' black metal fans anyway. Genre debates are a neverending circle..

Replies

victhevamp
Sep 27 2008, 09:52 AM
i carnt get it to work grrrrrr :( whats the main basis of the video? gothy guy moaning about emo kids? hmm how old is it? quite a while ago 'goths' moaned about emo kids because it was new and they irritated them but i THINK thats kinda stopped now? oor all the goths have gone into hiding and emo kids have over taken lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 27 2008, 11:13 AM
Here is the link see if that works: Dani Filth Insults Emo
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 03:48 PM
ooo got it working and not really suprised by his reaction to be honest, their style of music is completly different to emo music and the sort of music hes been brought up on and seen in the industry so hes not going to like it i guess and to be fair hes gota slam emos for his reputation other wise all the headlines would be "dani filth likes emo" and then all CoF fans would bitch at him....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More