Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Close the door, lock it tight, then I'll know your'e safe tonight. Turn on a song that means the most, belive I'm there and hold me close... Dead In The Water, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Tribute for Casey Calvert and John Beatz Sep 26 2008, 12:57 PM
This to everyone who knows and dont know the people in the subject. For those who dont know, Casey Calvert was the guitarist of the band Hawthorne Heights and John Beatz was the drummer for the band Bayside. My plan is to get every one to get together to show support for the band and family members. It is simple, i will attempt to supply a camera and i will need everyone to come to a designated area and i will take a picture of all supporters. There will be a small moment of silence and maybe a song or two from the bands. If you are interested in this and want to participate contact me either at school, at home, or on this site. i have also posted this message on www.myspace.com. contact me at slipknotfreak_666@yahoo.com.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 26 2008, 01:42 PM
I have seen both these bands / people and loved them especially Hawthorne Heights. If you haven't heard them before please check them out.
victhevamp
Sep 27 2008, 09:47 AM
ooo thats a good idea, would be hard to get everyone all in the same place tho, might be better to get a singed pettition saying good things about them or something...
victhevamp
Sep 27 2008, 09:49 AM
online*

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More