Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Angels on the sideline, baffled and amused. Why did father gave this monkeys freewill? Now they are all confused. Right in two, by Tool

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Jeff_MCRnutter
anyone here write? Oct 15 2008, 08:27 AM
i didnt want to put this in poetry cos i want to kno if u write anything... i write all sorts. my 3 current projects are a novel called Grey, a book of a collection of poetry called Made Of Scars & a film (so far untitled!) ^^

Replies

XxxcuteemoxxX
Sep 18 2009, 07:53 AM
yh i writ all the time mainly poetry .. i have a hole book full.. there is quite a few of mine on here.. i am also writing my first novel , has no title yet but it is a vampire story since im abssesed with them hehe... :) i also write short pieces as well... and songs when i feel really creative..
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2009, 04:59 AM
^Great I'd love to read your vampire novel once it's complete :]
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 19 2009, 03:33 PM
I fail at writing lol. Sometimes I'll write stuff if im feeling meh but I never show anybody. xD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 20 2009, 02:34 PM
Ahhh come on Bex show us :D
Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Sep 25 2009, 10:57 AM
I've found fanfiction's are often a good base to start out if you want to start writing story's as the characters and the way they look are pretty much already done for you but you can change them in anyway you want.Although sometimes that can be harder as you want to change the character but you still want to keep it in character.I've writen aload of fanfic's but i'm know i'm moving on from them and i'm half way though writing my own story although i doubt anyone else would think it would be anygood!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2009, 12:23 PM
^You never know and it's good to get other people's opinions.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 05 2009, 01:47 AM
<i>i never wr0te a p0em. Not even a s0ng. Maybe im n0t creative as every one. But i have one thing that im s0 pr0ud of, my n0vel ''blood butterfly'' n0b0dy had read but me. I just d0nt like the world to read it because im scared that people might talk shit about it.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 08 2009, 08:46 PM
i only write poem soon to be a song.. cause they say it still a poem because it doesnt have any notes yet. dunno how to write a story or novel.. :/
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 14 2009, 06:28 PM
cool, i d0nt kn0w how t0 write a p0em. When i write for our formal theme, i thought i was still thinking of words. But then my teacher threw a chalk cuz i was sleeping.
LittleWitch
Apr 29 2018, 08:59 PM
I write a lot during my free time. I have a couple of stories on Wattpad under the name LittleWitchLeft. A couple of romance, and some horror fanatics all around. I also keep up to date with a journal of my feelings and such. So yeah, I tend to dabble in the writing scene haha
Luna_Moon
May 09 2018, 08:55 AM
I have been writing since I was 12. Wrote my first novel then... Lost it. Now working on my... 21 one I think? I don't really count and they're usually trash. But I like it. Umm... And I write short stories and just some profiles of books I read.
Luna_Moon
May 09 2018, 09:01 AM
I didn't know that this was up here but I did just get a short out there in poetry. Cause I suck at that... But anyway... *Shrug*

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More