Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

They cry in the dark so you can't see their tears. They hide in the light so you can't see their fears. Forgive and forget all the while. Love and pain become one and the same. In the eyes of a wounded child. Hell is for children, by (i dont know)

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xEmo_Cutiex
xEmo_Cutiex
How do I drop P.E at school? Oct 19 2008, 03:42 PM
How do I do that? I can't just not show up, cause then I get a notice, and that's not good.... I can only use the "period excuse" once a month. So I have to know how to drop it, without getting in trouble... Lieing to the teacher is not an option either... Please help me, and tell me what I can do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 19 2008, 03:44 PM
Firstly why do you want to drop it?
Emo Pictures - Iccle-Miss-Heartcore
Iccle-Miss-Heartcore
Oct 20 2008, 03:34 AM
have you took it for GCSE or A level?? xx
xEmo_Cutiex
Oct 20 2008, 01:06 PM
I go to school in norway, so it's obligatoric.... I didn't choose it...
xEmo_Cutiex
Oct 20 2008, 01:08 PM
Because I can't stand it... Not that I think it's difficoult or anything, but I just hate it.
victhevamp
Oct 22 2008, 04:37 AM
i dont particually like pe either at school, in the last year tho we could do what we wanted so i just played netball and batmition all the time which was fun, emmm i dont think you can drop it really if its manidtory, how about speakin 2 your pe teachers about how you feel?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More