Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wanna be your lost boy your last chance. SomeWhere In Neverland, by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - mxnnnnny
mxnnnnny
straightedge? Nov 14 2008, 10:38 PM
i wasn't sure where to put this, and i apologise if there's a similar topic floating about. it's simple really, is anyone here a straight edge? i'm effectively one, because partly due to religion and partly due to personal choice, i don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. is anyone like that? are there different opinions/definitions for straight edge these days?

Replies

CHRIS_POPCORE
Nov 15 2008, 10:47 AM
I don't give a fuck about it. And even I don't give a fuck about my health. oh well, I don't drink or use drugs... Just coz things like that doesn't makes me happier with my life. Life with open clear mind suits me perfect.
Emo Pictures - JozieEnvy
JozieEnvy
Nov 15 2008, 04:10 PM
I'm SxE I don't think that any of that shit gets you anything in life If you think getting sick and being all....discombobulated is fun then be my guest. <33
Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Nov 16 2008, 07:52 PM
im a straightedge and i'd have to agree with Jozie ^^ all that crap doesnt get you anywhere in life
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 17 2008, 06:36 AM
Wow. Interesting topic :D Not too sure if I'm one to say anything *cough* :P Buuuuuuuuuuuuut- can any of you see yourself changing opinion? And what are your views to people who do, etc?
shepardosdemon
Nov 17 2008, 09:05 AM
Im not straight edge but im sencible. i drink alot socialy on the weekends and there goodnights, BUT ive seen my mates drunk and one nearly broke up with his GF and the other was just making out with loads of girls :S
Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 17 2008, 10:37 AM
well I'm 13 so I don't think I count as being straightedge, mind you lots of people in my year smoke and drink [maybe im just a geek XD] and im not sure about drugs but I know quite a few druggies in my school >.< And I can't smoke due to health reasons, but I choose not to because ughh no offence smokers but i absolutely hate smokers. And druggies. And drunks. Oh my thats about half my family. XD I dont want to be straightedge when I'm olderr but I'd like to be goood and not do drugs/smoke. But drinking is alright, but not if i become some alcoholic :| XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 17 2008, 01:28 PM
DO what you feel happy doing. DO be careful and somewhat sensible. DON'T just copy your friends, it's your body. THINK about your health.
Emo Pictures - mxnnnnny
mxnnnnny
Nov 18 2008, 06:18 AM
yeah, personally if people want to they can do what they want, as long as i'm looking after myself. and i believe you can have just as much fun with your mates without having booze and smokes and all. just down to opinion i guess. i'm always going to take care of my health.
victhevamp
Nov 18 2008, 11:44 AM
i only drink out of those things, alot of people say "youve got to try it atleast once" but i dont think this is true, you should do what you think is right for you, dont let someone else make u do somthing you dont want to do its up to you to look after yourself
mali
Nov 23 2008, 10:22 PM
^ agreed!
Emo Pictures - martinface
martinface
Jan 12 2009, 12:57 AM
I is straight edge - never even tried a drug in my life - and honestly, i am very proud of it! Not many succeed like me =] but thats what just makes me, me!
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 10:20 AM
My relatives are a bunch of potheads.
My cousin, whom i looked up to, got me to try weed. I smoked it a few times but it never made me happy so i stopped. Other than that I'm pretty much clean.

I remember when i first painted my arm red. I cried then after that if felt better. I liked the color and feeling so i continued and still do.

(i don't really mean paint)
Feb 25 2009, 12:57 AM

I would be sXe, but I'm at the tender age of 15. So, legally speaking, I can't drink or do drugs anyway. Not that it stops the majority of people in my grade at school.  =|

I really admire anyone who can stand up and say no to the pressure to do what everybody else does.

Em0_Girl
Jul 22 2009, 05:46 PM
out of all of them i only drink, i think its pointless to do the others because it doesnt really do anything for you and its really bad for you.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 24 2009, 05:13 AM
It must take a strong person to become straightedge so if that's how you want to be I'm certainly proud of you lot.
CHRIS_POPCORE
Jul 24 2009, 07:58 PM
oh... doesn't someone ever gettin' drunk all alone? or gettin' stoned? when in a bad mood or smth like dat... It's kinda wierd coz that shit make you feel much worse, and dat's the reason why you keep on drinkin and smokin when you are broken... dat's why people hurtin' themselves - when you are broken within u try to broke your body. it's just ordinary. so there is the question... Do u act like most of people in situations like dat?
Jul 27 2009, 02:28 PM
ive been sXe for like a year and three months (: im proud of it.. idk when im quitting caffine though.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 27 2009, 02:34 PM
^ gratz i don't do drugs , and or smoke .. and i never will.. and alcohol is like. 5 drinks per year? .. even when i go out and stuff i usually don't drink or anything .. so for me drinking is done rarely socially only :) i admire straightedge people.. especially on the alcohol part :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2009, 04:41 PM
^ I admire the dedicated ones that do it for themselves and not just to impress others.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 12 2009, 02:37 AM
I drink but I don't smoke and FUCK will I ever do drugs so I dunno what that makes me, bent edge probably. XD But I agree with the others, it just takes your money and fucks you up.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More