Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You ask why I'm so blue, I've been holding my breath for you. Wonderland, by I see stars

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
My Music Review; Silverstein and Aiden Nov 17 2008, 07:48 AM
Hello to all out there! This is part one of many music reviews. Seeing how this is the 1st one, ill start out with two. So without further adu... Silverstein This band is one of my all time favorites. Their 1st album was more along the emo/punk genre. Very few screams if any. Then, as they progressed, they became a mix of screamo/emo in their 2nd album. And now, they are pretty much completely emo. If it wasnt for this band, i wouldnt be emo and i wouldnt have met half of the people i have today. so i thank them for it. :) my score: 9 outta 10. Aiden This band is very interesting. They (in my opinion) started out in an almost horror punk/emo genre. They were on tour unfortunatly when John Beatz of Bayside passed away. They showed as much support as they possibly could. After Our Gangs Dark Oath, they kinda grew away from the horror punk side of emo. They became more of a screamo/punk/emo. Many of there songs on the Nightmare Anatomy album are dedicated to I.J.M.A. (Ian J.M. Anderson). After Rain in Hell, their album, Conviction showed a different, more lighter side to emo. Still worthy of recognition though. My rating: 8 1/2 outta 10. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this. Give me any ideas you have and/or rate this post. in the mean time, cheers to all. XD

Replies

victhevamp
Nov 18 2008, 11:34 AM
woooo thanks for that :D didnt know all that stuff about aiden! you going to review anymore bands?
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 19 2008, 07:57 AM
yup, yup. i think the next band might be Hawthorne Heights. If you have any suggestions, let meh know. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 19 2008, 11:31 AM
How about Atreyu?
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 20 2008, 07:36 AM
no problem man. ill do them after HH. thnx for the idea.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 20 2008, 04:54 PM
I'd be interested to hear your favourite Atreyu song as well and reasons why. Only if your a fan of course!
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 21 2008, 07:06 AM
oh man im a major fan. used to do nothing but listen to 'em. lol XD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2008, 10:02 AM
Have you seen them live? I did this year and they rocked!
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 24 2008, 07:31 AM
didnt get to this year. did last year and the one before that. very good. one two yrs. back was the MOST brutal outta the two. came back very bruised and very sore. lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More