Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She only comes to me in my dreams, so sleep becomes routine. It's not healthy, is what makes you right. It's not healthy, it's what makes you... The Deep End, by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Negative vs Positive Thoughts May 08 2009, 04:20 AM
In general do you have more negative or positive thoughts on a typical day?

Replies

May 08 2009, 05:08 AM
to every negative thought I have,
I push myself to make a positive of the negative.

sometimes I don't like doing so,
but it some how manages to keep me in the right.
Emo Pictures - Coldsoul
Coldsoul
May 08 2009, 07:02 AM
Hmm...
When I want to have positive thoughts I just look outside and thinks "spring... finaly" and "school soon over".
And it really works ^^
Soooo... in your face negative!
Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 08 2009, 09:59 AM

most of  the time i have negatives but then i think of the bright side of the negative

but there is none and im left feeling negative =)

Emo Pictures - Dead-Fish
Dead-Fish
May 08 2009, 10:05 AM

I may sound like a phsycho path but i was told someone who was taunting me that i was gunna slowly rip his hair out bit by bit, then twist his teeth out with some pliers

ott

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 08 2009, 10:33 AM
Everyone needs something no matter how small to look forward to and have goals.
I need to think like that more myself as my work and other things are big negatives in my life at the moment.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 26 2009, 10:30 AM
i used to be negative and worry a lot ..but that's the past.. it took me a long time but being an optimist is much better.. unfortunately tho the negatives sometimes still ride on your shoulder and whisper into your ear telling u they can still happen
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 26 2009, 10:53 AM
I was sent to hospital and put on this think good feel good course and we had to find our "core beliefs" basically what we base our thoughts, feeling, and actions on and I was so surprised when I found out just how pessimistic I am and how oppressed I feel. My thoughts are generally negative but I do try and think positively or "balance" my thoughts so it is more optimistic than it was, very often it doesn't work...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 26 2009, 11:14 AM
"When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

Kahlil Gibran

uh.. yup optimism is supposed to balance them pessimism.. so i guess trying both is good.. i dnt think u shud be a total idiot and walk off and cliff and say o im going to live becuase.. im optimistc.. ^^ i think that you should try to look at things froma positive point of view but being overly optimistic can be ones down fall.You should try to give yourself reasons to be optimistc instead of just hoping for it to come. for example.. "dam.. i got toast again for lunch.. but hey that kid over thier dnt got any lunch :(" .. stuff like that..it takes less muscle to smile than it does to frown.. but sometimes finding something to be postive about can be difficult ..so just keep searching.
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 26 2009, 11:57 AM
I need the exercise lol
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 26 2009, 01:09 PM
lol! :) dnt forget too much exercise is bad for you and can cause damage to muscle tissue .. aches and pains etc :p and even impede growth.
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 26 2009, 01:15 PM
:O well my friends say Im too tall lol but their just short..... God I make myself sick :/ Take care hun an everyone else x
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 28 2009, 02:48 PM
lol u are persistent with your point :P   its good to be tall though  especially tall metaphorically speaking my friend
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 29 2009, 04:36 AM
Tall may be good but quiet is a curse
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 29 2009, 05:13 AM
depends on how you look at it, again! positivity! well girls kinda like the quiet guy who can listen and people who are quiet are plotting to rule the world!Also empty vessels make most noise, since you are quiet that means you have a a lot to think about, positive thought for the day my friend
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 29 2009, 07:03 AM
Positive though: Everyone needs help and no one is better than the other
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 29 2009, 07:53 AM
so true .. soo true  :)
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 29 2009, 09:00 AM
just wish everyone thought it
Emo Pictures - Scared-Ust
Scared-Ust
Jun 23 2009, 04:59 PM
i more to negative thought.whateva i want to turn it possitive,at the end it become negative.. no self confident make others always think negative.
Emo Pictures - mincarea
mincarea
Jul 21 2009, 01:27 AM
ummm..... let me think. negative i srewed up most of my life positive i still got life to live negitive my father disowns me because im bi and what i look like positive i dont need him and i hate him anyway i think they = out after a while but i alway try to look at the positive. and if you cant see the light you can always look darker to see where you not >!<
emo_princess95
Jan 20 2010, 11:46 AM
i always used to see myself negativly untill my cuz who is also emo had a talk wit me.she told me that i sohuldnt see myself negativly cuz it doesnt make matters anybetter.she was never self-concuois always self-confident.she helped me see myself positivly.so now a days i think positivly of myself but every now and then i have negative thoughts but push them aside.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More