Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. The hatred (Deceiving), the beatings, it's over The Bleeding, by 5FDP

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Negative vs Positive Thoughts May 08 2009, 04:20 AM
In general do you have more negative or positive thoughts on a typical day?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 21 2010, 02:42 AM
negative! ...><
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 21 2010, 04:40 AM
I'm a fairly posative person. but a lot of my negative emotion is caused by optamism. like for example, (i know its lame) there was a girl i liked, i thought i was falling in love with her, we spent so much time together and i was like, wow i've found someone special we will end up together and live happily ever after, then she will end up dating someone else and it will kill me, i'll hate myself and get depressed and all because i was soo sure of what i thought would happen. this happens to me alot, and i deal with it better now.
emo_princess95
Jan 21 2010, 12:07 PM
^ I know the feeling tht happens to me a lot too i've learned to handel my depression better now but it can get hard at times
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 25 2010, 03:46 AM
unfortunately deppression is a part of life, all you can change is how you deal with it
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 25 2010, 07:15 AM
I was an extremely negative person before but thanks to the "awful" things that happened in my life, I became an extremely apathetic person and my apathy lead me to ultimate positivity! lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 25 2010, 01:18 PM
^Life is all about learning from past experiences. Good to see you've come out on top.
LittleBadBlackKitty
Jan 30 2010, 07:20 AM
I tend to think a lot of negative thoughts and it really gets me down. I dunno why I just have a habit of thinking negatively and it really sucks :[ But since this is a new year and that means new start, gonna really try and be more optimistic even though it can be damn hard, meh :/
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 30 2010, 09:17 PM
I tend to think negative on a constant basis, even when there is something good happening in my life. If I think positive, I will only be crushed even more if things don't go they way they were planned. Since things always seem to go wrong with me, I think negative so I'm at least prepared for whatever life decides to throw at me next. Things can't possibly get worse if you're already thinking the worse right? As sad as it is... I thrive on my negativity to survive
emo_princess95
Jan 31 2010, 07:12 PM
^ I can see where you guys are coming from. I went threw the same thing.Yea things get you down and you cant help but get your hopes up but Its a part of life and its hard to get used to.Life isnt fair and sadly it never will be but we have to look at the little things in life that make us happy
Ragde
Apr 16 2010, 05:18 AM
I think is better try to be more possitive, than try to be less negative
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Apr 20 2010, 03:37 PM
i hardly have a good or bad day any more cos i mean every day sucks, so bad days are now just normal days and i hardly ever have a good day but when i do i try and make the best of it.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 05 2010, 03:19 PM
I am VERY negetive especially this year with all thats happened to me I mean I've relapsed on my addiction to many times to count in 5 months and life just seems to suck but i always just think about the fact that no matter what it is somebody has it worse than you (other than when it comes to luck) and that ussually only works sometimes but still.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 07 2010, 03:38 AM
^Very true and I hope your year improves!!
McKenzieMalice
Sep 16 2010, 09:25 PM
i have way more negative thoughts then positive. the majority of my negative thoughts are about horriale things happening to innocent people.its worse when i sleep. now i hardly sleep anymore.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More