Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And I'm almost sure that I've been here before. This is not the first time I stood in front of this door. With an overwhelming feeling that I shouldn't go in. But it seems like it's a battle that I never could win. Deadbolt, by Thrice

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Signatures Jun 02 2009, 05:47 PM
I don't know if this has been suggested already but,how about signatures that appear after our post?

Replies

Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 10:05 PM
(Excuse the necro, but there was no point in making a new topic about it....) In regards to adding signatures, why not add character, height, width, and extension restrictions? If the signature doesn't fit within the confines the designated height and width, it simply gets cut off. This would also prevent people from using their signatures to cause hefty page scrolls. Character restriction to help keep it minimal. Extension restriction to prevent annoying, flashy animations, if that's something you're worried about people doing. I'd also (if it ever gets implemented) recommend adding a list of signature rules to wherever you decide to throw that setting and clearly state that signatures that do not comply with the rules outlined will be removed without warning.
Emo Pictures - SophieAtTheDisco
SophieAtTheDisco
Oct 24 2018, 04:17 AM
I belive that siggys should be in but make it so they can say have a nice day or bye or cya next time or-(your name)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More