Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsSearching until my hands bleed This flower don't belong to me This flower don't belong to me Why could she belong to me?Emo song lyrics
(Billy Talent - Surrender)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Feedback [NEW POST]

Signatures - Jun 02 2009, 05:47 PM

Vybz - soEmo.co.uk
Vybz

I don't know if this has been suggested already but,how about signatures that appear after our post?
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Pages: First Prev 1 2 3 | Total Forum Posts: 42

holy - soEmo.co.uk
holy

May 16 2018, 10:05 PM

(Excuse the necro, but there was no point in making a new topic about it....)

In regards to adding signatures, why not add character, height, width, and extension restrictions?
If the signature doesn't fit within the confines the designated height and width, it simply gets cut off.
This would also prevent people from using their signatures to cause hefty page scrolls.
Character restriction to help keep it minimal.
Extension restriction to prevent annoying, flashy animations, if that's something you're worried about people doing.

I'd also (if it ever gets implemented) recommend adding a list of signature rules to wherever you decide to throw that setting and clearly state that signatures that do not comply with the rules outlined will be removed without warning.
SophieAtTheDisco - soEmo.co.uk
SophieAtTheDisco

Oct 24 2018, 04:17 AM

I belive that siggys should be in but make it so they can say have a nice day or bye or cya next time or-(your name)

Pages: First Prev 1 2 3 | Total Forum Posts: 42

Please enter your reply below: