Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

NO! Don't you try to bring this on me. My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me. Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Do you care about the environment? Jun 23 2009, 10:54 AM
I'm interested if you actively help to care for the environment or if your really not bothered... Please see the following links for ways to make a difference: In the home On the move Out shopping

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 30 2009, 09:22 AM
very useful info.. sometimes i wonder when people will finally listen to reason and follow the facts.. i mean the fact that they are destroying the planet.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 30 2009, 05:19 PM
Yea especially as little things can make a lot of difference worldwide.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jul 01 2009, 01:41 PM
yea i do loads i love mother nature lookin after the envirment is part of bein a pagan
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 01 2009, 01:50 PM
yeah I care an make my family install energy saving devices and turning the heating down turn things off etc. If you dont care youre ruining it for others
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Jul 01 2009, 02:01 PM
i had a gay sinsister science teacher who said he doesent care cos he will be dead b4 the real bad stuf happens i wanted to kill him
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 02 2009, 02:12 AM
a lot of old people say that =/ and they complain when we don't care.... I worry for our children and things to be honest... look at the extreme weather we had lately. It's gonna be a lot worse for them.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 02 2009, 05:46 AM
yea people are really inconsiderate, they will suffer in the end though..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 03 2009, 04:53 AM
Good to see some people care. I'd love to know what the environment would be like in say 100 years from now. I bet it won't be as pleasant as it is now.
xXxChrisJWxXx
Jul 03 2009, 02:19 PM
fiery red skies with highly acidic rain that melts stone, brown fields of dirt where crops can no longer grow and grass is dead, no more fish because the sea is too polluted and no more icecaps as sea levels rise to cover what's left of them, the sea to land ratio increases and everyone is ill or wears a mask to stay alive. I love this bleak outlook, kinda poetic lol.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 04 2009, 07:05 PM
^ poetic indeed that was exactly what i was saying when i read it :).. poetic but still a sight for sore eyes.. i do not want to see a world like that, and i hope that it never becomes like that either.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More